Chapter 73 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

After what had happened back in front of the orphanage, I was really glad that there were no blood and sword that happened in there.

And well, I took care of it since I started it anyway and they even know that Keilbuss is a mighty dragon just from looking at him, it was really so cool.

But... Right now, the man who have black hair and deep blue eyes, I think he looks quite familiar and he's talking to my beloved mother Cynthia right now.

And Mr. Bosworth is also talking to a woman who also have the same hair color as him, I don't know but both of them look quite alike.

Also the guy whose name is Lucas is here too, apparently he's also busy like the others right now, he's talking to Keilbuss, the mighty dragon.

While for me, I'm being taken care off by Maddie, she is serving me my delicious strawberry milk and tarts.

" Does the dessert that we prepared for you suit your taste my little miss? " Maddie says as I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

" My little miss, while you were away, something also happened in here in the villa." Maddie says as she looked at me with a serious expression on her face.

( W-What did happened while I was away??? )

( Did my beloved lady's father come again ??? )

" W-What did happened while I was away??? " I said as Maddie was just standing right in front of me.

" Well, everyone was really shocked my lite miss when all of us find out the truth and the her grace really looked upset but overall, she was also worried since you suddenly disappeared." Maddie

( W-Wait, why is my heart beating like this?? )

" W-What really happened??? You're making me nervous Maddie." I said

" My little miss, why did you lied to her grace about not having a family? " Maddie says as I tilted my head.

( What? )

( If its this body's real families, then my answer is that I really don't know where her parents and who they are.)

( But if it's 'MY' parents from where I come from, then the answer would be really different.)

( But I don't have the memories of this body, so I don't know who are this body's parents are.)

" W-What do you mean?? " I said

" My little miss, your biological father is here to take you back home." Maddie says as I just stared at her.

" What? ( ʘ‿ʘ ) " I said

" You heard me my little miss, your father, is here to take you back home right now. " Maddie says

" What? (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) " I said

( My what now? )

" Who's my father? " I said as Maddie was just staring at me with a look on her face.

" Do you really not remember who your father is my little miss? (‘◉⌓◉’) " Maddie says

" If I have remembered my father's face or his name, I wouldn't even ask who he is. " I said as Maddie nod her head and she then looked to a certain direction.

" My little miss, you see that gentleman who's talking to her grace, lady Cynthia? " Maddie says as I looked at the man who she's staring at.

( What???? )