Chapter 88 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

While I was staring at Mr. Bosworth and so does he, I  just smiled at him.

" You should really smile sometimes Mr. Bosworth, you look really very charming with a smile! " I said

" Does the lady think so? " Mr. Bosworth says as I nod my head.

" Of course, Mr Bosworth! I would never lie to you. " I said with a smile.

" But seriously Mr. Bosworth, I'm telling you, I still believe that there's no such thing as a door of opportunity." I said as Mr. Bosworth raised his eyebrow at me.

" Doors doesn't open on its own, am right Mr. Bosworth? " I said with a smile on my face as Mr. Bosworth only stares at me.

" Well, of course my lady, a door does not magically open on its own. " Mr. Bosworth says

( I mean yeah, if you think logically, doors won't open unless if you twist the doorknob or have a key to open it.)

" That's why, if you truly wishes for something that you want, you gotta work for it until it comes, hard work pays off, efforts won't betray you. " I said while staring at the wishing fountain.

" That's why... " I said and then smiled as I walked towards the wishing fountain.

" Hmm? " Mr. Bosworth

" My lady? " I heard Mr. Bosworth says

" What are you doi—" Mr. Bosworth says but it was already too late, I picked up a lots of coin in the wishing fountain.

" I...I got coins! "

" I finally have lots of coins!! Hahaha " I said with a smile on my face and when I turned around to show it to Mr. Bosworth.

My smile disappeared when I remembered that I'm still actually with my dad in the capital and there are people looking at me with such eyes.

( Sh*t.)

( Was I being too greedy to get coins that I forgot that I'm in a public place??? )

( How shameless!!! )

I then looked Keil and father who was already next to Mr Bosworth, and father who's crossing his arms looking at me straight in my eyes.

" My lady... Why would you..." Mr. Bosworth says as my smile has disappeared when I met my father's eye, and Keil crossed his arms and was staring at me.

" Your highness, just what are you doing with all these coins from the wishing fountain? " Keil says

( Sh*t up... I'm so shameless.)

( I really have forgotten that I'm still in a public place, sh*t... I... How does this even make sense!!!! )

( Ahhhhhhhhhh! Just bury me to the ground already! )

( People are staring at me! )

( I'm supposed to be not shameless!!! I'm supposed to not bring any shame to my family's name! )

( What am I doing!!!!! )

( Oh my god, I'm so shameless ... )

" You're truly such a naughty princess, your highness." Keil says with a smile.

" H-Huh..."

" How could you just take all those coins full of dreams from other people? " Keil says as I feel a bit guilty but at the same time, I don't regret it.