Chapter 96 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

Althea Melody (POV)

" Oh, I greet his highness the second Prince... I wish his highness a good health and happiness."

I then just yawned while watching all these people near the second Prince, greeting him a happy birthday.

And all of their gifts were taken by most of the servants to another room, their gifts were all extravagant and imagining how much wealth they must have is just...

" Lady Althea? " I then looked to my left side just to see Lady Auriane, the female lead.

( Ah sh*t.)

I then looked at my mother Cynthia and then I looked at the female lead, whose just standing right in front of me.

( Have I ever told her my name??? )

( How did she know my name? )

( I can't remember the day I told her my name tho...)

( But that is not what is important right now...)

( Why is she standing next to me!? )

( And why is she talking to me when she's supposed to be standing right next to my mother! )

( Is this a butterfly effect? )

" Oh my, I didn't know I would be meeting you like this again, Lady Althea." Lady Auriane says as she smiled to me.

" I greet the lady, Auriane De Verley." I said and did the courtesy bow in front of her and she smiled to me.

" How fun it is to see you again in here, do you feel the same, Lady Althea? " Lady Auriane says with a smile and I looked at her.

" Well, it is a small world after all." I said while staring back at her.

( Just why is she standing right next to me!? Isn't she supposed to be next to my mother!?! )

" I don't want to pry, but weren't you talking to lady Cynthia just a while ago? " I said and she turn her head to look at me.

" Oh, yes, we did talked." Lady Auriane says

" But something about her scared me." Lady Auriane says as I raised an eyebrow.

( Really? How? )

I then looked at my mother who was already looking at my direction.

( Why is mother looking at me? )

" What is there to be scared of? " I said as I was staring at Lady Auriane.

" Well, there's just this feeling of uneasiness when I was talking with her, that is why Lady Althea shouldn't get near to that woman at all." Lady Auriane says as I just looked at her.

" And why? " I said

( TF is this female lead trying to say to me? Is she saying my mother Cynthia is bad? )

( I mean, mother is indeed the villainess in this book... But not on my watch! )

" Because, she's been the topic in the society, everyone calls her the unwanted child of the grand duke." Lady Auriane says

( And so? )

" They say she's very venomous and has a small temper and is easily to get anger." Lady Auriane says

" That is why the lady should stay away from that woman." Lady Auriane says as she looked at my mother.

I looked at my mother who have been staring at me right now.