Chapter 74 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

As everyone were watching the Archduke and his daughter who have finally reunited and has reconciled to each others.

Lady Cynthia who was watching silently was all looking upset and was crossing her arms while frowning.

' That's my daughter…'

' Why's he taking her away from me... '

' But at the same time, my dear Althea is indeed his, he has the right to take his daughter with him but…'

' But that child is like the source of my light, I don't want her to be taken away from me…'

' But that would be just so selfish. '

" I forgive you papa…B-But..." Althea says as she then looked at Lady Cynthia and the Lady immediately changed her expression and smiled to the little lady.

" B-But I don't want to go away, I-I wanna stay here a bit with my mother." Althea says as Archduke Willard was just staring at his daughter.

" You're calling the Lady as your mother? " Archduke Willard says as Althea nod her head.

" Yes, she's very beautiful and a caring person." Althea says

" Caring…" Archduke Willard says

" Please don't misunderstood what I just said papa, you're caring and a loving parent too, but I just want to stay for a little longer with mother." Althea says as she was holding Lady Cynthia's hand.

' This child wants to be with me instead of her own biological father???? Does she really loves me that much??? My heart is melting.'

" Alright, I understand." Archduke Willard says as he then turn his head to look at Lady Cynthia.

" My lady, how about we make a deal." Archduke Willard says as Lady Cynthia raised one of her eyebrows.

" May I know what is the deal, your imperial highness? " Lady Cynthia says

" For one week, my daughter can stay in your villa and I won't interfere your bonding with my daughter." Archduke says as everyone who were present in the room were just listening.

" But for another one week, my daughter have to stay with me, but of course, you can always visit her anytime if she's with me. " Archduke Willard says as Lady Cynthia smiled ear to ear.

" Then, that's a deal, please don't go back on your words, your imperial highness, Archduke Willard." Lady Cynthia says as they both shake hand and sealed a deal.

" So, does that mean I can stay in here with mother for one week and I have to go back with papa after it? " Althea says with a smile on her face.

" Yes." Archduke Willard says as he smiled at his daughter.

" And how about you go with your father for now dear? You've been away from him, I think it would be a great idea, you can build your relationship again." Lady Cynthia says with a smile on her face as the little lady turn her head to look at her father.

" Would that be alright with you? " Archduke Willard says as the little lady nod her head.

" I can still visit mother right? " Althea says Archduke Willard nod his head with a smile on his face.

" Alright, look like problem solve? Can we go home now? Its already night." Lucas says, the apprentice of Archduke Willard and then Ilarion Bosworth smiled ear to ear.

" W-Why are you smiling while looking at me?? " Lucas says as he took a step back and went near to the Archduke's side.

" I think I remembered you running away from me when we were having a duel, should we continue from where we left off? " Bosworth says as he was smiling unevenly.

" A-Ah... What are you talking about!? I'm the apprentice of a powerful arch mage, don't even try me, I-I'm very powerful than you." Lucas says

" Should we try it then? " Bosworth says

" W-Why do we have to try it?! I don't want to waste my energy on someone who is so weak." Lucas says as Archduke Willard pushed Lucas towards Bosworth but Lucas immediately run away and hides behind Vera, Bosworth's older sister.

" M-Master! Why did you do that? " Lucas says

" Where is that confidence you have shown went to? Fight with Bosworth, I want to see how much you have progress on practicing with your prowess." Arch Duke Willard says

" N-No, I'm not ready yet. I don't want to waste my energy, master, maybe next time? " Lucas says as he immediately run away and disappeared like an air.

" Well, that was a sight. " Keilbuss says as he was eating the tarts that was served and is supposed for the little lady to eat only.

" What are you doing?? " Maddie says as she look at Keilbuss, the mighty dragon with a frown face.

" What do you think? " Keilbuss says as he continued to eat the last tarts on the plate.

" M-My tarts..." Althea says as she was looking at Keilbuss.

" Oh, was this yours? I thought it was for me, your highness." Keilbuss says as he smiled mischievously at Althea.

" Fine, you can eat my tarts but you'll have to ask me first next time... I was supposed to eat it later." Althea says as Keilbuss even took a sip on the little lady's milk.

" Y-You! " Maddie says

" It needs a bit more sugar." Keilbuss says as he actually emptied the milk that was supposed for the little lady only.

" M-My milk too???  (。•́︿•̀。) " Althea says

" Hmm, the milk need a bit of sugar next time and it doesn't even taste that good, so I'll give a four rating for this one." Keilbuss says

" You dare to say that when you even emptied the milk that is only for my little miss!?! " Maddie says as Keilbuss ignored her.

" Oh? What's this? A silver spoon? " Keilbuss says

" I have a lot of treasure inside my cave, a silver spoon should be thrown away, instead you humans should start using gold." Keilbuss says

" Like me, I use gold spoon and even a gold plate, I'm a very rich dragon." Keilbuss says as the little lady was just holding her glass of milk that was emptied by Keilbuss.

" Papa, my milk is gone." Althea says as Archduke Willard turn his head to look at Keilbuss, and the mighty dragon stare back at the Archduke.

" *wink* The milk doesn't taste so good." Keilbuss says as he winked at Archduke Willard while slouching on the couch.

" Where did this dragon even come from to show such manners." Maddie says as Keilbuss look at her.

" Shh, peasant~ why don't you just serve and bow down to the mighty dragon? Serve me peasant." Keilbuss says as he was playing around with the maid whose name is Maddie.

" You! " Maddie says

" I know, I'm a very handsome dragon, right? Peasant? " Keilbuss says as he was sitting on the couch like he was some kind of a model.

" Is that what happens to every dragons who eats tart and drink milk? " Althea mumbles as she was staring at Keilbuss who keeps playing around with the maid.

»» The story will continue in the next page soon, thank you for waiting and reading this story! »»