Chapter 109 - Choosing The Villainess As My Mother

˗ˏˋChoosing The Villainess As My Mother ࿐ྂ

»»🦋»»

" Oh my god!  " Noble woman (1) says

" My baby! What happened to your clothes!!? " Noble woman (2) says

" Dad!*cries*" the Little boy and girl say while crying and hugging their parents.

" Just what exactly happened in here while I was gone? " Noble woman (3) says

" Why are you all looking like this!? " Noble woman (1) says.

" My god! Nish! What happened to your face dear??? W-Why is your nose bleeding like this???? " Noble woman 4 says, the woman with green hair and her husband is just standing right next to her.

All the other kids' parents are here, they looked all so worried for their children that I just beat up a second ago.

While they were busy asking what just happened to their children, I made eye contact with my father who I didn't even notice was that he was already staring at me, squinting his eyes.

*children crying*

" Althea," Father called.

" What happened in here? It seems like you're the only one who seems unharmed." Father says as all the adults looked at me while their children kept their mouths shut and cried while staring at me.

I then looked at the children and they all just started crying and some just looked away from me.

I can tell that these people around me want to curse at me for hurting their children, but they can't say anything.

Because my dad has a higher authority than them, they all know that and I can tell that they do not want to be on my father's bad side.

But none of these children knows that the man right in front of me is my dad since I didn't even introduce myself properly, and only said my first name and not my family's name.

" I don't know, I just got here, and they were already crying and miserable," I said while not staring right back at him.

" Althea," Father calls

" You cannot lie to me," Father says, still not looking at him because once I do, I'll look like I hurt these children, which Is true.

" Tell me what you just did," Father says while crossing his arms and staring right back at me.

" Nothing! I didn't do anything! " I said saying it with confidence.

>>>
~~A:// US knowing what exactly Althea did to the children:

>>>~~A:// US knowing what exactly Althea did to the children:

>>>>

" Althea, I'm asking this question again, what did you do? " Father says

" I swear dad! I didn't do anything, I just got here like how everyone else. " I said crossing my arms but no matter what I may say, I don't think he'll buy any of my excuses!