Chapter 133

Althea Melody's (POV)

After the beast man left, I stood on the roof with Keil, gazing at the moon.

"Well, isn't this quite peaceful, your royal highness?" Keil remarked, a smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah, it's oddly peaceful... almost too much so. It's making me wonder why everything's going so smoothly," I replied, turning to look at Keil.

"Also, just call me Thea, like everyone else does. Stop with the titles, okay?" I said, fixing my gaze on him. He smiled in response.

"Well, as you wish, Thea," Keil replied with a smile, turning his gaze back to the moon.

"Should we head home now, Thea?" Keil asked, still captivated by the moon's glow.

"Your father will be here soon, or he could be looking for you," Keil added, and I sighed in acknowledgment.

"Well, I suppose we should head back," I said with a smile. Keil then extended his hand towards me.

"Hold my hand, and we'll go back to the villa," he said with a smile, to which I returned with a smile of my own, taking his hand.

-----------------
When we arrived at the villa, I spotted Mother with her arms crossed, her gaze fixed on me.

"M-Mother..." I greeted her, offering a smile.

"Do you know what time it is?" Mother Cynthia's tone was stern as she stared at me.

"Do YOU know I've been looking all over for you?" Mother Cynthia says, and I smiled awkwardly in response.

"I-I'm sorry, Mother..." I apologized, but she remained visibly upset.

"Do you realize how many people were searching for you? I was so worried, and I had no idea where you were!" Mother Cynthia says

"I'm sorry, Mother. I won't do it again," I promised.

"Well, I better go," Keil said, ready to leave, but Mother stopped him in his tracks.

"And you! Where did you take my daughter?" Mother Cynthia demanded, then Keil turned to look at me, then he looked at mother.

"Well, you see... We went somewhere far and had some fun," Keil replied with a smile, but before Mother could respond, he vanished into thin air.

"Thea," Mother Cynthia called, and I met her gaze.

"Waah~ don't be angry at Thea, Mother," I pleaded, faking tears.

"*sigh* Fine, but you better not do this ever again. You made me worried!" Mother Cynthia says, pulling me into a warm hug. I hugged her back, secretly smiling to myself.

"Don't ever do that again, alright?" Mother Cynthia says, and I nodded in agreement. Just then, Father Willard arrived.

"Your Imperial Highness..." Mother Cynthia says, but Father's attention shifted to me.

"So, you were here all along," Father remarked, and I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry, Father. I didn't mean to worry you and Mother," I apologized, and he turned to Mother Cynthia.

"Thank you, my lady, for taking good care of my daughter," Father expressed his gratitude, directing his gaze towards Mother.

Suddenly, an idea popped into my head, and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

"Father..." I began, holding his hand, and he turned his gaze towards me.

"Yes, Thea?" Father asked, meeting my eyes. I then put on a cute expression.