ɴᴜ́ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴛʀᴇs

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑 , 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟_________________

𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚘𝚟
_________________

"Y'all wanna keep on with that putting ya hands on one another ima show you why they call me black eye"

Anita tried to talk some sense into harleigh and honor as they rode with her to the grocery store. Hakeem had sent the two girls with their grandmother since he couldn't get through their heads.

"Now you know nobody don't call you that" honor said making Leigh laugh.  Although they fought like strangers they were always cool the second after.

"Ask the city bout Anita and I bet you they back up every word I say" Anita nodded to herself.

"Well I'm pretty sure the city know the same thing bout your grandchildren-" harleigh said before she was cut off by her grandmother giving her that don't play with me face.

"When we get in this store don't touch nothing nor don't ask for nothing cause the answer is no it's food at the house" harleigh and honor looked at each other and then at their grandmother.

"I'm just saying you must think we toddlers or some ain't no way you just said that" honor spoke while popping a piece of gum in her mouth.

"That's what I'm saying I bet you don't say that to keem and honesty" Leigh spoke coming to her sister defense.

"And don't cause they know how to act obviously y'all don't maybe when y'all get it together we can work some out" Anita walked over to the greens section.

"Y'all not finna follow me round this store gone head and grab a basket and get the stuff on this second list and I'll get the stuff on the first list"

"If it ain't one thing it's another with you Ms:Lady we can't win for losing" honor spoke while taking the list out of her grandmothers hand.

"Ight you ready to go on this scavenger hunt" harleigh came back with the bugget"Yes I guess ain't like we gotta choice" Honor spoke while rolling her eyes.

"AND don't and roll  em again you won't have nun to roll NIE bye out my face and don't let me beat y'all to the register"

Honor and harleigh headed over to the canned good section to get some green beans and some candy yams. They could say what they wanted bout Anita but they couldn't take away the fact god blessed her in the kitchen.

Anita has always been apart of her grandchildren lives but when it came to the girls she had to be a little more present than she was with keem. Anita knew how it felt to see your parent pick drugs over you ...so she did her best being the grandmother and the mother.

Keem mom was very present in the girls life----well as much as Hakeem senior allowed her to be. He never wanted his girls to gain a strong motherly attachment to her or anybody besides his mom ----due to the fact that they had already experienced the worst heartbreak any little girls could experience.

But the girls always knew if they needed advice or anything Ms:Kimberly was always there for them just as much as she was for her only son keem.

"Daddy know he made me mad talm bout some we gotta stay with grandma for the week he must not know I'll turn into a runaway child so quick bruh"

Honor said while picking up the yellow rice jug "Tuhhh who you telling and then he took your keys so we can't leave I'm devastated" Leigh said making her sister laugh.

"It's ight we gone be on our best behavior and I bet we'll be back home tomorrow night cause that sperm donor of yours got me messed up" honor spoke to her sister but more to herself.

"Ight we got the yams , the green beans, the cornbread box, the yellow rice, the blueberry muffins and the oxtails" Leigh read the products off the list.

"Alright now let's head to the front so we don't have to hear this lady on the speaker talm bout harleigh and honor your grandmother is in the front"

Honor spoke while laughing "ouuuu I couldn't stand when she did that back when we were kids had the whole store looking for us as if we done went somewhere far"

Leigh nodded in agreement laughing as she remembered those times. "Ion care I feel like black folks have the best childhood memories" Leigh said.

"On god" honor agreed.

𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎

"Nie what is all this fighting I hear about between the two of y'all you know what I want one of y'all to fight me"

"Y'all act like we fight out of hate for each other we fight over petty stuff because honor act like she can't stay out my stuff"

Leigh tried to explain to her grandmother who was in the kitchen doing multiple things while her and honor helped out a lil bit.

"Shouldn't be fighting at all that just law and honor you need to learn how to keep yo hands out people food if you not gone replace it"

Anita gave a strong glare to honor making honor smirk before responding ." hollon hollon we not gone by pass what you just said cause you not finna fight me and win and second of all I was gone buy her some more I just ain't have time"

"Girl I will molly whop all y'all keep pushing me ima forget I'm y'all grandma especially you honor"

Honor laughed and hit Leigh as she laughed making Leigh laugh as well " you is too funny ion know nobody grandma who funnier than ours okay"

"Girllll hush this is not the time to be laughing I tell y'all one thing y'all not finna keep stressing my son out nor stress me out so get it together "

Anita looked at her grandkids making them nod there heads. Trust they knew when it was time to joke around and when it wasn't time to joke.

"Anyway how's school going I know y'all happy about the summer and I know your excited about graduating Ms:Honor"

"Sure is I'm READY TO GET THE PHUCK ASAP" Honor said making Leigh fall on the floor dying of laughter while clapping her hands.

Just because Leigh and honor went at it the hardest you would think Leigh was closer to Honesty but really she looked up to honor. Don't get things twisted she loved honesty with everything in her but she adored her older sister honor.

She clinged onto honesty more though because she couldn't cling on to honor because she was always out and about. In her mind she was invisible to honor so whenever she got the chance to connect with her she took it either it was violent or joyful.

"Yeah watch what you say before you say it ion care how old you is and ion care bout no graduation let me hear you swear in this house and you gone get it"

"You better understand" Leigh said mocking her grandma.