ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴅᴏᴄᴇ

-Honesty, Honor, Harleigh-

Honesty was laying down in her bed when harleigh literally came rushing through her door.

"I just know you seen what honor posted like girl say it ain't so"

"Ian seen nothing hollon amore imma call you right back Lemme see what's going on"

Honesty hung up the phone logged into Instagram and went to honor page but she didn't see nun. "What she posted on cause Instagram not showing nothing"

"Girl twitter she got life so twisted like what you mean she always on some bull"

Honesty went on twitter instead of scrolling down her feed she just went on honor page.

"You talking about the one she saying some bout a song cause I'm tryna see what song we dropped "

Honesty stood up and slipped her slides on "what song we dropped that she not on and why tf she always run to social media"

"I'm saying she so clouted out and daddy told her bout that and she still do it" harleigh followed her sister to honor room.

"I'm saying she really be blowing me fr where she at anyway cause her car not outside"

Honesty looked outside and seen everybody car but hers"where daddy In his room?"

"Ion even know I just woke up and that's the first thing I seen when I checked my twitter"

They both walked to their fathers room to see if he was in there and In fact he was. Not knowing if he was in the shower or using the bathroom they bolted through the bathroom door.

"Dang no hey good morning dad just ram right through the door" he spit the toothpaste out his mouth.

"Why yo daughter so clouted out like she go to social media about everything like leave the messy social media gimmicks to you and quez don't bring that to me and Leigh"