Número Diecisiete

Honesty Capri Carter

Honesty and harleigh sat outside the booth listening to their song they wrote about their mom. You could feel the emotion in the room as the song played but that was only from them two not the three of them.

"Ion know how to feel ion think we should drop it without honor honesty she deserves a part on the song " leigh felt like honesty was moving a lil weird about the situation.

"But I texted her and told her come to the studio if she wanted a part on the song but again she said YouTube"

Leigh couldn't deny the fact that honesty did tell honor multiple times throughout the week to go record her part for the song.

"I even told her if she can't make it to the studio record her part on bandlab and let savage mix it "

Leigh signed "savage do you think we should drop the song without her because ion feel right but I see where honesty coming from"

"I mean she told her multiple times it don't get no better than that so she can't be upset about the song you feel me ?"

Leigh was about to pull a fast one but she didn't care "it's either we wait one more day so she can record her part or savage you can scrap my verse off "

Honesty looked at leigh and laughed that was her way of saying leigh had her messed up but she wasn't taking it serious enough.

"Savage finish mixing the song and ima drop it ion have time to play with her or honor because y'all blowing me"

"And soon as you drop it Imma delete it off the channel because you not finna drop that song without her we can't pick another one to drop?"

"YOU acting like IM DROPPING it out of no where like I'm saying F Honor when it's the other way around matter fact scrap her verse then savage "

"Oh so you really gone move shiesty like that ? It's ight just take it off savage because you doing too much "

Honesty really felt some type of way because she really wanted leigh on the song just as much as she wanted honor to be on the song.

"You know what imma just be the bigger person we not gone drop it until honor record her part "

Honesty then picked up her keys right along with her purse and walked out the studio. Her and Leigh rode to the studio together but it was clear as day they weren't leaving together.

"Ion gaf how mad you claim to be you not finna leave me here or imma tell daddy "

Honesty was so mad she didn't even care so she continued to crank the car up and then drove off leaving harleigh with a shocked face.