ɴᴜ́ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴄɪɴᴄᴏ

Honor, Harleigh and Honesty|Ocala FL📍|

|Ocala FL📍|

Honor and Leigh sat outside the booth while honesty was in there doing her verse. " Turn me up savage I can't hear the beat like dat". Honor and Leigh could rap but honesty made it look so much easier than it really was.

"Ight that's good let's go " —" ight go in soon as the beat drop"

" I told that nigga that I'm sweet like candy —a lil nigga know he can't handle me "

" you do the math add it up cause I'm the strategy— a gift from god these niggas mad cause I'm the master piece "

" unsweet add the sugar to my sweet tea I meet yo granny now she calling me a sweet pea "

"You make make me mad and I promise Ian no sweet fee you move wrong and I promise you gone be six feet"

Savage stopped the beat and gestured honesty to come out " that was fye no Yap now who going next ?"

" alright Leigh your turn you got your verse or you need some more time " honesty asked her but by the look on Leigh face you could tell she didn't.

"Unt Unt y'all know I'm a lil slower than y'all I'm tryna figure out how you came up with that so fast you didn't even write your verse you freestyling whore "

Honesty chuckled while grabbing honor notebook" Ian gone say it's not that hard because it can be for some people but I think y'all putting to much thought into it just stop writing "

"No baby you didn't put enough thought into it you just went straight off the muscle ion even know how to work my muscles like that " honor said in all seriousness.

"Man y'all quit playing and come on better rock paper scissor it out ion know why y'all do this everytime"

Savage knew the girls capabilities plus he took their music career more serious than they did . Ever since the girls took over keem session one time savage kept them in their consistently.

" ughhh imma go since Leigh acting all scary" Leigh flicked her off while honor got up and walked inside the booth.

Honor bobbed her head to the beat with her eyes closed trying to get her thoughts to start flowing. "Run it back I missed my Q " he restarted the beat and she started to rap.

"  you gone be six feet— like honesty said address me like a duck cause all I'm needing is bread"

" I keep it real on my end Nigga Ian never been fed-"