ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴠᴇɪɴᴛɪᴜɴᴏ

HAKEEM CHOZEN CARTER SR
HONESTY CAPRI CARTER

Hakeem had finally made it to the house with a sleeping kayari which he was hoping she slept for the whole night

Hakeem had finally made it to the house with a sleeping kayari which he was hoping she slept for the whole night. After he got his belongings out the car he picked kayari up and they walked in the house.

When he walked in...the house was jet black with the tv off and honesty was laying on the couch. "No lie you sced me " she said as she sat up...it was so dark she didn't even see kayari.

"I'll be scared too ...why it's so dark" Hakeem laid kayari down on the couch and sat her stuff down on the kitchen table then cut the lights on.

"Where you sisters at well where Leigh at I'm pretty sure I know wea honor at "

Honesty was confused because who baby ? " Leigh staying at lexis house and honor went with grandma earlier and haven't been back since "

"Can't lie a nigga tied ion know the last time I been this tired it's been a long day " Hakeem said as he popped open a soda.

"I'm pretty sure it has cause who baby ? this why you been stressed out lately ? I mean you could've told us you slipped up why the secrets ?"

Honesty felt a lil hurt because she thought they were better than that " I mean she do look like honor in the face but still wassup?"

"Ohhh nah she ain't mine Ian having no more kids Leigh was the last one youn think I would have told y'all before bringing a whole child in here ?"

Hakeem had took a seat next to honesty really wanting to tell her what's been going on but he didn't know how to ..due to the simple fact honesty feelings toward their mother were harsh.

"You my oldest daughter, the first girl who made me look at life on a more softer level since I always seen the rough side . I'll do anything for you rather that's protect or even stand behind you when I don't understand your reasoning"

"I love you too but like what's up"

Hakeem never wanted someone to feel like they had the ups on him so he always tried to keep it a buck with the girls. He may lie to women but he vowed to never lie to his girls.

"I know the feelings you have toward your mother -"

"Keisha -" Hakeem shook his head " I know the feelings you have toward Keisha is ill which is understandable because I share those same feelings but the reason I been rippin and running is because she is trying to get it together -"

Honesty scrunched up her face " and you just gone trust her ? How you gone trust a crackhead that's been doing it for ten years ?"

"Last week when I had on my track suit and y'all asked me where I was going that's where I was going to check her into rehab —"

"And what that mean ?rehab don't mean nothing ...I don't care if she is in there Ian going to see her if that's what you getting at "

"Ian saying you have to go see her im saying she is trying to get it together so there is a possibility she may be around now after she finish her program "