Numero Dieciocho

"Like a glimpse from the past, you conceal the dark In a frame, you're the poster upon the wall"

"In my dreams, you the prince and I'm at the ball Fairytales, I'm not used to them at all"

"You got me questioning, what have you done to me? Used to be out of reach"

"I'm just saying you can get out my car and go get in quez car and sing to him "

"One thing about you Ms:Anita Carter you know how to ruin a mood cause yeen have to say all that "

The two of them were just pulling up to the rehab keisha was located at and honor looked very confused.

"I know ion need rehab so we definitely not here for me but if you wanted me to be here for support that's all you had to say now what you done got addicted to"

Honor asked her grandmother "girl don't play with me play with yo mama okay ian addicted to nothing but Jesus "

That's when it clicked " you could've told me you was coming here ion wanna see nobody ion know"

"Nope I told you go with your friends or something but no you wanna be nosy so it's either you come inside or stay outside I can't force you to see her"

Out of all the girls honor was a little bit more lenient when it came to their mother's situation. She was the one yearning for that motherly daughter bond and would do anything to see her mother get it right.

The love she has for her father is very deep but she always thought of it as not enough but then again she felt like their bond wasn't as tight as the bond he shared with her sisters and brother

Nobody could tell her different although it was a lie it was her truth. Honor felt like he loved honesty, keem and Leigh more than he loved her. The built up anger started when everybody got what they asked for on their birthday but she didn't.

When all she wanted for her birthday was too see her mom but Hakeem didn't make it happen. In his eyes he was protecting her from heartbreak but in her eyes her dad didn't save the day like he did for the others.

"Daddy not gone be trippin is he because ion want him to be acting out with me or you" the little girl inside her was happy but the older her was very nervous and unsure.

"Be trippin on who I'm his mother he don't run me I'll handle
Him this your mother if you want to see her I'm giving you permission"

Honor thought about it "I mean why not I've been wanting to see her now I finally got the chance you know what I mean but what if she's not ready to see me"

"Well then come right on" the two of them got out the car and started to walk in the building. Anita could feel the anxiousness coming from honor so she grabbed her hand and gave it a squeeze.

"It's going to be alright I will never lead you to trouble on purpose" Anita walked up to the front desk getting the young lady attention "hey I'm here for Keisha Harden "