ɴᴜ̀ᴍᴇʀᴏ ᴏᴄʜᴏ

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝐼𝑣𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟Ocala FL __________

𝐻𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ 𝐼𝑣𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑟
Ocala FL
__________

" I'm just saying cause you bout to get left daddy need to hurry up and get you a car " Honor said with an attitude while she waited on harleigh to Finish her hair.

"Girl YOU CAN leave if it's that serious Ian never been hard up for no ride you be irkin me " harleigh responded to her sister with a scoff as she continued to straighten her hair.

It was getting closer and closer to the  last day of school for the girls and they couldn't wait to get it over with especially honor since she was finally graduating.

"I'm finna come unplug them flat irons you got ten seconds and I'm skipping one through nine when I count"

Harleigh couldn't help but smirk as she unplugged the flat iron "girl go outside and do some with yo life im finna come out there"

Seconds later harleigh heard the front door close as she walked out the bathroom into her room grabbing her book Bag. Before  she left she stuck her head in honesty room seeing she was asleep.

"Ouuuu it's hot" harleigh said as soon as she stepped foot outside.  She shot a bird at honor just because she knew she was aggravated. "Next bird you shoot make sure you shooting one at ya mother "

"You love bringing up Ms:girl if you miss ha just say dat or pull up on her on pine street " honor looked at her sister and died in laughter " why do you say the things you say dawg"

"I'm just saying y'all love bringing up that lady but won't throw her a dollar if she asked but anyway what we listening to a sermon , some music or Rickey smiley morning show"

"Don't turn on nothing because I'm finna get on the phone with quez and when I'm talking to my man it's all about my man"

Harleigh tuned out honor soon as she said hello she put on her AirPods. Truth be told she hated riding in the car with honor but she didn't like bugging honesty all the time.

"Here get my keys because quez coming to pick me up after school so make sure you drive home safely in my stuff" Leigh grabbed the keys and got out the car.

" heyyyy Leigh bae " Alexis came walking toward Leigh with a smile plastered on her face " bestttttt I missed you wore did catch up on all your work ?"

The two hugged each other for a quick moment and then let go " girl yes worst weekend ever like who wants to spend their weekend doing school work "

Leigh on the other hand made sure she always completed her work on time because she'll be a fool to ever dedicate a weekend to do school work when school already took Monday - Friday away.