Chapter 18

[Law's POV]

It's Urouge, the "Mad Monk".

One of the supernovas, though I don't know much about him. Let's not increase the number of enemies towards the crew. Otherwise, Joker will notice me before I could even start my plan.

" Finally, we meet, 'Mad Monk'."

He lowers his head in Y/N-ya's direction

" I wanted to meet a sexy woman like you for some love-making."
"Love-what?" she gets flustered

" You are making my patient uncomfortable." I bluntly remark

" Stop Interrupting this conversation, Trafalgar."

" You are coming in my way of my patient's treatment."

" Do you want to fight?"

" Law-San, I will handle this." Y/N squeaks

She called me by my name.

'Mad Monk' maintains a grin on his face, Y/N-ya's left eye glows as she gives him a look. A pressure releases around her, the same I felt in the past.

The grin turns into a face of fear, sweating, and on the verge of a breakdown.

" I hope you understand, Wing-Man." she politely says

" Y-Yes, I won't disturb you again." Mad Monk whimpers

She turns in my direction, " Can you tell me what medicines I have to take?"

" Sure..."

I ramble out a few medications for headaches as Urouge leaves us alone. His face looks blank from fear and walks away.

" I wasn't even sure if that trick was going to work, I tried it a few times with Bepo and the others and it got too much for them."

" Thank you for not knocking me off from that pressure."

She covers her cheeks quickly, " It was nothing, Captain. The Wing-Man was being a pervert!"

She's acting cute, again. It doesn't piss me off. The cuteness in her seems natural as if she feels safer expressing herself with me.

" What did you do to him? Tell me the truth."

" I let the eye do its thing. Shachi-san says I showed him the most painful way for him to die, Penguin-San says it's his nightmare of being lonely for life. I don't know what others see."

" Try me."

"Why, Captain?"

" Do it."

" IT'S AN ORDER."

She keeps her hand on my shoulder and gazes directly into my eyes. Her left eye glows and the death-like aura releases. Stronger than the one before.

My eyes rapidly blink and the visions suddenly shift to...

CORA-SAN!

He is standing in front of me with his hands wide open.

" Law, you have cured yourself finally!"

Before I could say a word, bullets pierce his chest and he falls to the ground.

Doflamingo stands between us.

" My brother is a traitor! He was going to get me arrested from the marines and take Law away."

" How dare you kill Cora-San?" I shout out

" I can and it's time you do that operation."

" I would rather die next to him than do it."

" You have no choice, Law."

My body freezes. I feel helpless and weak as I see Cora-San's corpse again. Doflamingo walks with the gun aimed at my head.

" Law-San! Law-San!"

I hear Y/N-Ya calling my name.

" Law-San! Captain!"

Her hands are around my shoulders with an expression of concern.

" Captain, Law-San are you okay?"

" I'm fine." I lie

" No, you are lying. I saw you bawling out Cora-san's name and there was fear when you called Doflamingo's name."

Her left-hand shifts to my cheek and stays still opposite of me. Kikoku was lying on her lap within its sheath.

" I shouldn't have done this. It's my fault."

" Y/N-ya, don't blame yourself. You followed my orders."

" Yes, Captain."

I close my eyes to recompose myself for a few moments. Her hand has a gentle and comforting touch. I could even smell the fading scent of the ink she uses for her diaries and maps.

" I hope Captain is okay now. I shouldn't have done this. He's....." I hear her muttering

" I don't want you to face any more pain, alone."

Thanks to the crew and you. I feel less lonely.

" Thank You for taking care of me," I say while squeezing her other hand

Her cheeks show a pink hue.

" It's nothing, Captain. For you, I can do anything."

" Anything?"
" Yes, Anything."

" Address me as Law-San when we are alone. Not Captain."

Her face freezes.

" This is an order."

" Y-Yes Captain, no Law-San...."

She fumbles her words, eyeballs wavering sideways and scratches her head.

" Don't overthink this, Y/N-ya. It will lead you to a rabbit hole."

I squeeze her hand for a moment.

" I am okay now. Don't worry about me."

" Okay, Cap..Law-San."

Her Haki fluctuates again. She's conflicted. She wants to say something but is holding up.

" Are you hiding something from me?"

" No, Law-San. I'm hiding nothing from you."

I sigh and we start walking again. She looks away from me probably on the lookout for marines as she says. No, it's her way to hide her feelings from me. Why doesn't she say it to me? 

"Law-San, stay on guard."

She takes out her mask and wears it.

That's a group of Skypeians and the "Mad Monk", walking towards a marine base? 

We walk stealthily behind them, across them is Jean Bart and a few of the boys near that base. Damn! Things are about to get messed up now. 

I hope Jean Bart and the rest don't engage with the marines or the....

And it happened! Great! Bege and now the Mad Monk.

Are they trying to stop others from entering the "New World".

The Skypeians attack my crew and the marines together, and the boys start to defend from both sides.

" Law-San, should get involved in this?" Y/N-ya whispers to me

"Yes, we should," I reply and grip hard on Kikoku

I create a room to teleport the book with a mini paper weight of my office, I toss it in the air and teleport myself to the roof of the marine base.

Urouge is locking heads with a pink-haired marine in a cape, and Jean Bart and Penguin are battling a group of skypeians. Shachi and Bepo are fighting the marines while the members retreat for the Polar Tang. 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

I jump off the roof to dodge the cannonball launched in my direction. I try to sense the enemy through my observation haki.

I feel a tight grip around my waist and then I'm..

Pulled up in mid-air! The wind hits hard on my face and makes it difficult to keep my eyes open. I land on the ground a building away from the area of action.

"Sorry, Captain...Had no choice." Y/N-ya whispers as she changes her finger movements in a rhythmic way

" Thank You...Y/N-ya."

"Y-your welcome!" she shrieks shyly as she lifts her fingers