Chapter 10- Close Call

Chapter 10; Close Call

Rosie's POV:

I wake up the next morning to a horrible neck pain. I am currently laid out on the reclining chair in my living room.

My head is throbbing as well from all the drinks I had last night. I look around to see Phoebe is passed out on the bean bag, and Johnny is on the ground with my couch pillow for his head rest. He's going to wake up with the worst neck pain ever. Reese is asleep on the couch, peacefully.

When I look at the other end of the couch, I am shocked to see that Fay and Ben fell asleep offly close to each other. Fay has her head and arm rested on Ben's chest while Ben has his hand on Fay's head. Poor Ben, the blanket is barely covering him. I quickly and quietly grab my phone out to take a photo. They are going to love waking up to that.

"Shit!"I say to myself. I quickly check the time. Okay phew, it's only 8. We should have just enough time to clean up before my parents get home around 12. But we should probably start doing that now...

I decide on blasting Katy Perry to wake everyone up. Once the song by her, "Roar," starts blasting, a few people start moving around. Fay wakes up first, looking around in confusion.

"What the-" She says. Perfect timing because Ben now wakes up too. He looks around and his eyes widen when he realizes the position he's in. Fay and him make really awkward eye contact as they quickly peel away from each other.

"I- I'm sorry about that." Fay says, blushing.

"Me too. I-I didn't even realize.."Ben responds, flustered.

"Don't worry guys, I got the perfect photo." They both look at me, perplexed.

"Who is playing this loud ass music?" Phoebe now asks, grouchy.

"Someone's grouchy." I say, laughing.

"Yeah well when someone decides to wake you up by blasting loud music into your ears, let's see how you react."She says.

"She's got a point." Reese agrees, now popping his head up from the couch.

"Where the hell is Johnny?"Ben asks suddenly.

"Oh my God, he's over here, asleep on the floor."Phoebe observes.

"Is he awake?"Fay asks.

"No, but how did he sleep through that?"Phoebe asks, shocked.

"Johnny!" I say tapping him. He then finally wakes up, confused.

"Ouch! My neck!"He exclaims.

"Don't sleep on the floor and then that won't happen."Reese says.

"It was only because I was getting squished on the couch."Johnny responds.

"Guys enough about that, we need to start cleaning up. My parents are going to be back from the airport in like four hours." I tell everyone.

"Can we get breakfast first? I am starving."Ben pleads.

"Yeah, same."Reese agrees.

"I didn't have dinner last night unless you count the chips.."Phoebe adds.

"Two people can go pick up breakfast but everyone else, you guys gotta help me clean up."I order. I know I might sound bossy, but I like to have a plan. And there is no way that my parents are coming home, seeing the house a mess.

"Talk about grouchy.."Phoebe responds.

"I'm sorry, it's just my parents will kill me if they come home to this."I say, gesturing towards the messy living room and kitchen.