Chapter 17- Blame it on the Punch

Chapter 17; Blame it on the Punch

Fay's POV:

This party has turned out to be a major success. So many people showed up. I'm not surprised though, Rosie was super popular in highschool.

"You guys look so pretty!"I say to Phoebe and Rosie.

"So do you!"Phoebe says to me. I was wearing a white skirt and a white top that I actually really like:

The music is playing from the speakers and everyone is dancing around and talking

The music is playing from the speakers and everyone is dancing around and talking. I was actually excited for this party because I knew mostly everyone here. Somehow, it felt less intimidating.

"Let's go get some drinks,"Phoebe yells to me over the loud music. My stomach turns with uncertainty. I usually get nervous before I drink, but I try to ignore it. I don't want to seem like a coward or anything. Once I start drinking, I have fun anyway.

We walk over to where the drinks are. I spot Rosie in the corner, chatting with some high school friends of hers. She'll be talking to so many people, so we probably won't see much of her tonight.

"What's in this?" I ask Phoebe, looking at the bowl of punch.

Some random guy I've never met replies drunkenly,"I don't know exactly, but it's goood."

"What he said!"Phoebe says, grabbing herself a cup. She then passes a cup to me as well.

"Ooo pass me some of that."I hear a familiar voice say. I turn around to see it's Ben. I couldn't help but stare at him, with his perfect dirty blonde hair.

"Why are you wearing that?"Phoebe asks Ben. He is currently wearing a button down Hawaiin shirt with pineapples on it. He has it unbuttoned, showing off his perfectly toned body.

"Well we do live in hawaii."I say with a laugh.

"See Phoebe? Some people have taste."Phoebe rolls her eyes dramatically in response.

"Hey you."A voice greets me from behind. I turn around to see that it's Noah, the guy that I talked to at the last party. He has a hat on so I didn't even recognize him at first.

"Oh hi Noah!"I say with a smile.

"How's it going?"He asks all of us.

"Pretty good."Phoebe responds.

"This party is crazy."He says, taking a sip of the punch.

"Glad you like it because we helped plan it."I say with a chuckle.

"Wait really? That's sick. Well you guys did a good job."He responds.

"How's the football and surfer champion?"I ask, remembering how last time, he told me how he did those two things.

"You remembered."He says with a grin. I look over to Ben to see he looks tense. Phoebe notices it too as she is giving him a confused look. I wonder what's up with him...