Kim Rok Soo's Problem

My angst isn't that sad right? I mean I'm bad at this genre.

But anyway let's start.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

"Shall we start?" Ichigo said but Cale stopped him.

"Wait.. "As soon as he said that the camera focuses on him.

"eh.. "

"What is it cale?" He said as he smiled.

"Your not gonna go that far and show all of our privacy things to the world right?" Cale said as this wasn't the form he permitted. He did say yes to the form GoD gave but only because it's his family who will see it.

Not the whole entire continent!

"Oh don't worry Cale we wouldn't go that far I assure you" Ichigo said as he then flicks his hand and a video appeared.

You could see three people (Kim, Cale, ogCale) they were sitting on a sofa and were watching a movie. 】

"Oh?"ogCale gasps as he knows when this took place.

" Oh..."Cale also gasps.

【They were watching Cinderella after they watched Aurora

Kim has now known very interesting things that weren't in his past world such as a phone, science, and most importantly Television】

"Oh are all of those otherworldly things from Cale past world?" Alberu said

"I think so I'm more curious what 'phone' is" Tasha said as she wonders.

"Human what's a television?"Raon asks as he was curious.

"... " Cale couldn't tell him because he saw how kids not listen to their parents/guardian because of tv.

【"Hey Cale... "

Kim Rok soo calls Cale

"Mm?"

Cale was eating popcorn

"Shhh this is the part the fairy godmother arrives pipe down you too"

OgCale was trying to listen intently at the movie as he have never seen such a thing before. It was like a story book but also theatre like. With less singing...

"I'm mad at disney"

"What?! Why would you be mad their movies are awesome!"

OgCale turns his head towards Kim with a whoosh. 】

"Whose this disney guy?" On asks Cale

"Ahh it's.... A company" Cale said

"A company?" Hong asks

"Let's just say they make stories come to life and put them to action" Cale answers.

The both of them nods and listens towards the screen.