A gift for my readers!! (FINAL)

Kim rok soo was transported back to his world.

'Fuckin' god bastards always doing what they want..' he grumbled and frowned.

"Uncle?..." He stopped in his tracks and saw his niece gently rubbing her eyes.

"Yes?" His tone became gentle as he walked towards her.

"Welcome....Back" She says yawning mid sentence as Kim smiles.

"You better go back to sleep" He patted her head when he saw how his niece head swayed trying to stay awake.

"Uhm! Someone is at the door looking for you" she said as she walked towards her room. Kim raised an eyebrow and looked towards the door.

'Who would visit at this time of night?' Kim frowned and got wary thinking it was some sort of prick that he had a beef with.

He opened the door only to see a golden retriever smiling at him holding a bouquet of roses.

"Good Evening?" Choi Jung soo sheepishly greets him and handed him the bouquet of roses.

Kim dazily took the the roses and curiously stared at Jung Soo. "Why are you here don't you have work to do?"

Jung Soo shook his head immediately and said; "I-I have time...for you"

Kim looked at him and the invincible tail that was practically wagging behind jung soo making him chuckle.

"How nice of you to make time for me" Kim decided to tease the man for a bit to relieve some stress.

Kim leaned closer to him and smiled "Thanks for the roses" Choi-Jung Soo became as red as Cale's hair.

"T-that yes um...oh hahaha i think their calling me back! Good night Kim!" Choi Jung soo decided it was not good for his heart to stay and quickly fled the seen flustered.

Kim chuckled and closed the door as he placed the bouquet of roses on his table and stared at them as his eyes displayed a gentle look.

My my how interesting...

Kim snapped out of his daydream and looked at the painting who had just talked infront of him.

"What the-"

Hello~

The painting smiled at him making him think he was going crazy from nit being able to sleep.

"Is this a side effect from being brought back and forth from another dimension?.."

Pfftt hahaha funny! Look at you blaming the gods again.

Kim frowned, who else was he going to blame with this peculiar situation?

Are you sure you don't know why your hallucinating me and making me talk hmm?~

Kim frowned "I don't know what you're talking about"

The painting scoffed

How predictable. Shall I tell you then? Mr lover boy~

Kim smacked the painting as he huffed.

"Fo not utter a word"

He glared.

Ohh~ or what I'm your hallucination there's nothing you can do and don't think about un hallucinating me that won't work either

The painting smirked.

Why don't you just say it Kim? Hmm~ nothings stopping you

Kim frowned, "that's where you're wrong"