A musical Trip

"Well enough with the... Traumatic videos.. " ichigo said as he looked at both the Henituse family.

"Let's have a jolly one" Ichigo said as he woke up the children and the three.

"Mmm... Huh? Dammit and I was about to swim in the wine pool too!"-Kim

" Huh? What? Where the hell is my desert Storm hurricane?!Where is the Desert Rain?! All the sweets!"-OgCale who was dreaming about a place where the weather had something to do with sweets and food shouted as he woke up seemingly lost.

"I do,... What? Where am i?"-Cale who's dream was that he finally married slacker-chan got interrupted.

"morning " Ichigo smiles at them.

[The god Of Ranking Says Good morning]

[The god of Medicine... Says hi! ]

[The god of money says Hi]

"Hello my beautiful/handsome/marvelous god thank you for greeting me in such a graceful way as expected of your holiness that can never be compared"

Cale immediately answered the god not because of his tittle... No... But because it was a nice thing to do.

[The god of Bonds and watcher of all is looking at the god of money in pity]

•••

One day the three troublemakers and trouble magnets went for a little dimension hopping with the god of confidence.

The four stumbled across people who were either insecure, doesn't like there faces, thinks their ugly, and even insults themselves.

And the god of confidence can't handle thier negative and un confident thought so he turned their little trip into a musical trip!

To spread confidence around this world.

♪♪♫♬

Your insecure? - Kim

Kim suddenly showed up behind a boy who was insecure for how small and weak he is.

Don't know what for? - GoC

Kim was with the God of Confidence

Your turning heads when you walk through the Do_o_or.- OgCale

OgCale meanwhile was sitting with a girl who was insecure and siding like her looks with many freckles.

The girl had a crush on this one boy.

Don't need make up to cover up- Cale

Cale was also with OgCale

•••