A gift for you dear readers!!

Everything was a mess, there were flying objects everywhere and dragon fear filled the air.

"Fuck!"

A poor commoner managed to dodge an upcoming large tree thrown in his way as he duck.

"What the hell?!"

"Shit- i almost got smushed by a big rock!"

"A rock?! I almost got burned by a fucking wall of fire!"

It seems like they were bringing destruction not just to the punks who were trying to get to Cale but also to close people as-well.

The Gods and the system manager had already left leaving them to fend for themselves. They wondered if they should curse the Gods instead of praising them.

'How could they leave us in this mess?!'

Cale quietly waited inside the forest of darkness and after a couple of minutes all of the wolves had appeared infront of him.

They were panting from running too fast and long and some even collapsed on the ground.

Cale frowned "Haaa, who told you guys to run?" He shook his head.

"We don't mind if it's you Cale-nim" Choi-han gave him a smile.

Which made Cale's cheek blush a little since he was now aware of these gentleman's (are you sure there gentle? 👀) feelings.

"But how am i supposed to choose between all of you?.." Cale was worried about them since they were quite alot.

"You should chose me dongsaeng" Alberu gave Cale his bright smile which made Cale go blind for a moment.

"No me!" Antonio huffed as he shouted.

"How about considering on choosing me instead young master?" Taylor smiled although his smile seemed seductively sexy and sly.

They all glared at each other making Cale step back a little.

Got the beat the power
Now we just need the winner!!

Alberu smiled and pulled Cale closer to him making Cale lean to his chest.

"I like him"

"Like him too"

However Choi-han pulled Cale away from Alberu.

"He my man"

Bud turned Cale around and holds his waist.

"He my boo"

But he was stolen by clopeh as both of them glared at each other.

"He my type"

Taylor swooped in and grabbed Cale by the waist lifting his chin to stare at him.

"His so cute"

Jack managed to steal him away from Taylor and managed to plant a kiss on Cale's cheek making Cale blush and the wolves (simps) rage.

"Fuck is that supposed to be my brother?!" Hannah looked at the screen on the sky as it reopened however it was a different color and it was much more high quality.

"Hey! The screen is back!"

"Fuck fix this you god bastards!"

"Omy is that young master Cale?!"