Electricity⚡🔌

"Choi-jung soo my dude, the one who feels my suffering and stress in serving a God this is for you"

Jung soo looked at ichigo who was on the screen with a confused gaze.

[The god of death raised his brows]

•••

The screen shows future kim sitting in a bench with a few musicians that wanted him to join there little sing a long as fun.

As they start to make a sound a few people got attracted which made kim -who was just there because he was waiting for someone- sweat...

"Go on don't be shy"

"... "

Kim not knowing what to sing as this was suddenly happening saw the one his been waiting for as he(the one kim has been waiting for) approached there area.

Candy, he's sweat like candy in my veins

•••

"Is the person the young master kim is waiting for this choi-jung soo guy?" Cage said as he looked at hannah.

"Maybe, I mean the host did say something that this video was for him."hannah replied.

---

" is my ship sailing~"

"Are they going on a date?"

"Maybe? I mean it looks like it"

"Jung soo! You better take care of him or else Cale might just end your life!"

•••

Baby, I'm dying for another taste

Kim smiles slyly

Making Jung soo stop at where he currently was and felt his blood rose up to his face.

•••

"Taste what taste?"

"Baby? Is that your call sign?😏"

"Shouldn't it be doggy?"

"Or pochi? "

•••

And every night my mind is running around him

Thunders getting louder and louder

Strangely when choi-jung soo asked him on this date he felt excited and happy.

It was just a normal day with him writting his nth resignation letter.

Until someone tried to magically appear inside his office with a bouquet of roses saying he was dared to do something.

Kim and choi-jung soo has been keeping in contact for awhile, he doesn't know how but they just did.

And upon every talk they had Kim started to get really comfortable with choi-jung soo.

Days, months, years passed by Kim finds himself always thinking about choi-jung soo.

•••

"Oh! Damn Jung soo you got him!!"

A girl employee of the GoD shakes Jung soo's shoulder in excitation, the other girl employees also shrieks and are fan girling.