Ch.7 Night Of Excitment

~~~~~~ Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone is enjoying the story. Might not be interesting but it will get a little bit interesting.

// picture of Jesus\\

Xoxo 97chinita22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jesus hurry up your going to be late for your first day of school!" I shouted pounding on the bathroom door so Jesus can come out.

"Alright hermanita I'm going!" He replied as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Mom Jesus and I are leaving already!" I said

"Bye you two, good luck Jesus and Mia help your brother out!" She said as she hugged both of us.

"Thank you" replied Jesus.

"I will mom don't worry" I replied.

We walked to school and the whole way we talked as if we knew each other forever.

"So any gangsters at this school?" He asked.

"Yeah the sureños." I replied.

"Orale i joined that gang a couple years ago when my jefa moved here with a boyfriend, her boyfriend was in it and encouraged me to get in it as well." He said.

I looked at him in shocked at what he just said.

"Does dad know your in a gang??" I asked.

"Nah but he will find out soon, so you talk to them?" He asked.

"Talk to who?"

"The sureños dummy." He said as he gently punched my shoulder.

"Oh I use to but not anymore." I replied in a sad gloomy tone and looked down.

"Why not anymore?" He asked.

"You probably won't like this but I'm dating a guy from MS13 and they started calling hoodrat and now they won't be my friend." I explained.

Jesus stayed quiet for a couple minuets and then said "does he treat you right?"

I looked up at him and said "what?"

"This MS13 guy does he treat you right?" He said very serious.

"Yes he does... He treats me as if I was his queen." I replied.

"Well I don't like the idea of him but as long as he treats you right I won't stand in the way of your happiness." He said smiling at me.

"Thank you Jesus!" I said.

"Just be careful and I better not hear about him doing anything to you or else I'll kill him!" He said as he hugged me.

We finally got to school and I took Jesus into the office.

"Hello mrs. Clark this is Jesus my brother and it's his first day of school." I said as I walked into the office.

"Okay then Mia let me just get his schedule hmmm where is it? Oh here it is. Here you go Jesus." Said mrs. Clark.

"Thank you." Said Jesus as we walked out.

Right when we walked out we saw the sureños they all stared at us, I felt like they knew who my brother was.

"There's the sureños... You can hangout with them if you want." I sighed.

"No it's ok if they don't want to hangout with my little sister then I don't want to hangout with them." He said as he hugged me.

"Thank you brother that means a lot.

Throughout the day I noticed that they kept staring at us.

During lunch we sat at a table nearby them and talked about our childhood when we heard a voice behind us, " See you are a hoodrat first you try to get at my vato, then you date creeper from MS13, and now your with the homie sleepy! Fucken slut get a life!"

I turn around saw flirt laughing at me and I ran feeling tears across my face.

Jesus got so furious even more after I ran.

Flirt and the sureños kept laughing and then she looked at Jesus and said "don't worry sleepy I got your back homie I just saved you from that hoe!"

Jesus got up and said "listen bitch you're the only hoe around here! And why would you even bother her? Just stop being jealous of her and go back to being a little slut like you always were since the day I met you!"

"What the fuck?" She began in confusion " why the fuck are you defending her didn't you hear what I said? She dated creeper from MS13!" She shouted.

"Yeah I heard you and I don't care you know why!? Because Mia is my little sister!!!" He shouted.

Everyone gasped they didn't know what to say especially flirt.

"Your little sister?? Sleepy I'm so sorry I didn't know!" She said.

"I don't give a fuck for now on I want you to treat my little sister with respect!" He said.

Lupe knew exactly where to find me!

She saw me crying in the bathroom and hugged me.

"Look Mia I'm sorry I just don't want you getting hurt, that's why I warned you to stay away from jose because I already knew Andres liked you and well yeah please forgive me." She said.

I smiled and hugged her and said "I forgive you but I just want you to understand that I'm in love with Jose and I'm not going to rat you guys out to him."

"I know you won't plus me and dreamer never really cared it was flirt who kept running her mouth about you but hey thanks for breaking her nose she really needed it." She said as we both laughed.

After school i got a text from Jose "babe there's a party today do you want to come?"

I asked my parents about the party and they let me go but I had to be back home until midnight.

I put on a black mini dress, cute black heels, curled my hair, put on some light eyeshadow, winged eyeliner, some mascara, blush, lipgloss and I was ready to go.

Jose picked me up at around 8:00.

We got to the party but saw the cops got there before we did so Jose decided to do drive thru at Panda Express since we both love Chinese food.

He drove up through the Los Angeles hills until we were high enough to see the whole city, the city looked beautiful from up here.

We ate our food and talked for a long time .

We looked at each other's eyes and started to kiss, he pulled me over to the back seat and we started making out.

He took off my mini dress and kissed me all over my neck and well you know the rest.

after I lost my V-card to Jose he took me back home and before it was even 12.

The only person I will probably tell about tonight is Lupe.

This will be a day I will never forget.