Ch.16 gang related.

It's been a week since me and Andres kissed. I don't know what got over me. I just lost my baby boy and my boyfriend left me! I guess I just turned to Andres.

I woke up in the morning and put on a black and white stripped shirt, brown jacket, plaid scarf, blue jeans and brown boots.

I curled my hair, did my makeup and went to kitchen to eat breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of lucky charms and I was on my way to school.

I was walked outside but saw car outside the apartment. It was Andres. "Hey do you need a ride?" He asked. "No thanks I don't want to have problems with your girlfriend." I replied.

"I don't have a girlfriend." He said shaking his head. "What about flirt?" I asked. He laughed and said "I broke up with her. I mean just because she's pregnant with my kid doesn't mean I have to stay with her."

" I understand but I still don't want any problems with her." I said. "Don't worry if you have problems with her then I'll back you up." He said. "Back me up why? Why me?" I asked in shocked.

"Because your you and your way different from her." He said shrugging his shoulders. So I decided to get a ride from him but only because all that talking made it late for walking to school.

We got to the school and most people were staring. But they were staring at me... "Do you have a staring problem?" Shouted Andres to a boy who stared at me as well.

"No sorry I was just..." He began. "Mind your own fucken business!" Shouted Andres. "Andres it's okay just let them stare." I said as j pulled him away.

"Alright I'll let them stare." He said in a more calm voice. "Look who it is my baby daddy and the whore! I can't believe he left me for your slutty ass!" Said flirt as she popped up behind us.

"Flirt first off I didn't leave you for her! And second your the only whore here that's why I couldn't stand to be with you!" Shouted Andres.

"What do you have against me flirt!"I shouted. "Everything bitch!" She yelled back. "Who are you calling a bitch pendeja!" Shouted dreamer as she walked towards us.

"Oh look who it is my cousin who hates me so much!" Said flirt with some attitude. "They're not always going to be around you Mia! I'll get you on the streets!" Yelled flirt.

"Flirt you can't even fight your pregnant!" Shouted Andres. "Yeah but my girls aren't!" She said and then walked away.

"What's with her? Why did she start problems with you this time?" Asked Lupe. "Just because Andres have me a ride to school!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Ooooooh Andres." Said Lupe with a smirk. "I was late and he offered to give me a ride." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I mean I just lost a baby! They seriously can't be thinking of me flirting with a guy when all I could only think about is my son who passed away!

"Mia wait!" Shouted Lupe as she ran after me. "I'm sorry I said that I know your not in a good mood right now but Andres really likes you." She said.

"Lupe I know you didn't mean it that's why I accept your apology but I'm just letting you know that I don't want a man in my life right now." I replied and then walked away.

Lupe and dreamer decided to go to my house after school. While we were walking a car started slowing down. But the car looked familiar. "I've seen that car before." I said to the girls.

"Of course you've seen it that's MS13!" Said Lupe. "What? No! That's the guy that tried to get me into his car my first day of school." I said as I pointed at it.

"Really?" Asked Lupe with a seriously confused look on her face. "Wait so he is MS13?" I asked. "Yes! His name is Arturo Godinez but his homies call him jasper."