Ch.19 A Movie Night Chase

Today I'm going to hangout at the movies with Diablo. It's the first time we hangout at a place like this. I took a quick shower. I put on a knit long sleeve top, ripped blue skinny jeans, white converse. I curled my hair to the point where it looked nice and wavy. I did my winged eye liner, mascara, put on some pink lip gloss.

"Mia the homie Diablo is here for you!" Shouted Jesus. "I'm going!" I said as I walked out of the room. "Mija I hope you have fun!" Said my mom as she poked her head out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Asked David.

"She's going on a date!" Said my mom jumping up and down with excitement as if she was a little girl again.

Diablo just laughed. "Alright let's go" I said and began to walk out. "Be careful and take good care of her Diablo!" Shouted Jesus as I closed the door. We began walking out the apartments when I heard a voice behind us "Mia?" I turned around and it was Carlos.

"Carlos what are you doing?" I asked him. "My mom told me I had to sleep with you tonight." He said as he looked down holding his blanket and teddy bear.

"She did?" I asked as I walked towards Carlos apartment. I knocked on the door and Carlos' mom Cristina opened the door. She was wearing her robe and her hair was a mess.

"Cristina I'm sorry but I don't remember you telling me that Carlos was going to sleep over tonight." I said. She put her hand on her head and said "ohh yeah I-i forgot to tell you he can't sleep h-here." She slurred the words out of her mouth.

"Are you drunk?" I asked "I'm a little bit high toooo." She said as she giggled. "Cristina you have a son!" " hey baby you ready for some fun?" Asked a man as he came out of the room in only his boxers.

The man was around 5'8, bald head, brown eyes and let me tell you he wasn't in good shape.

He looked at me and said "hey mamita you want some fun too? Your looking fucken sexy baby!!!" He grabbed my hand and tried pulling me in. Cristina just stared and laughed at the whole thing. Luckily diablo came to the rescue and punched that guy away from me.

"Come on!!" Said Diablo as he pulled my hand. The man wiped blood off of his face and said "take care baby! Your little boyfriend won't be with you all the time!" I saw Carlos standing by my apartment door watching the whole thing.

I grabbed Carlos by the hand and pulled him towards diablo's truck. "Mia he looks scared. Let's take him with us!" Said Diablo. "Okay." I said in a concern tome while looking at Carlos.

I bent down to his level and said "Carlos this is my friend Danny Hernandez and he's going to take both of us to the movies is that okay?" He looked at me shakes head and says "yes!"

On our way there I was looking up what kid movies were in theaters and what time. "Do you want to see spongebob squarepants: sponge out of water?" I asked him. He raised his hands and said yes!

I looked at Diablo and he was smiling. "What?" I asked him smirkingly. "It's just that it kind of feels like the 3 of us are a family. I don't know it just does." He chuckled.

I raised my eyebrow and said "a family? Really?" "Yeah a family like a family going out for some fun you know." He said. "Yeah I do know." I said as I smiled at the thought of us being a family.

We got there and were waiting in line for the movie tickets. Carlos was holding Both mine and diablo's hands. "Que bonito!(how cute)How old is your son?" Asked a lady that looked like she was in her mid 40s.

"Oh he's not our son he's my neighbor." I said. The lady's cheeks got red like a tomato. "I am so sorry I thought he was your husband and he was your son!" She said. "Oh no it's okay" I chuckled.