Ch.10 gloomy & prison love.

~~~~~~~ Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry I took too long in updating! I have been so busy since I'm getting ready to start college in the fall and my sister is getting married soon. I promise I will try to update sooner and a big thank you to the readers out there that enjoy my book! Lol xoxo 97chinita22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Andres' POV

When I got to school on Monday I saw the homegirls congratulating Mia but for what?

"Wait congratulations for what?" I asked.

"Mia is pregnant!!!" Shout dreamer in excitement.

"Your pregnant by that foo creeper?" I asked.

" yeah why?" Replied Mia.

"It's just that he's from MS13 and well I don't know if we're okay with it and well I don't know if your brother is okay with it." I said.

All the homegirls crossed their arms and looked at me.

"Well they seem to be okay with it and my brother respects my decision. There's just nothing else to do." She replied rolling her eyes.

"Don't worry Mia he's just jealous because the kid isn't his." Said Lupe.

"What I'm jealous? I'm not ready for kid yet so that doesn't make me jealous!" I said and walked away.

Since I had to sit next to Mia during science I couldn't help but ask her "are you happy?"

"What?" She asked.

"Are you happy? You know with creeper?" I asked.

"Yes I'm very happy and now we're going to have a family." She said.

I have to admit when she said family I really got hurt because I actually kind of fell In love with her.

"Oh I'm glad your happy I guess." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Unmmm thanks Andres." She said as she turned away.

After school I went to McDonalds to get my mom and little sisters some food.

As I pulled up into the driveway my little sister Alicia came to help with the food.

"What's wrong bro? Why do you look so down?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong now come on let's eat." I replied and then walked into the house.

"Dres!!! dres!!" Yelled my little sister Alyssa.

Alyssa calls me Dres because she was not able to say my name when she was younger and well she's the only person in the world that I allow to call me Dres.

"Hey Alyssa!" I said as she hugged me.

"Guess what I got in school today!!" She said.

"Hmmm I don't know what?" I asked.

And then she ran to her backpack and brought a paper over to me.

"I got perfect attendance!!" She said as she showed me her certificate.

"That's good little sis!" I said as I got her perfect attendance paper and put on the fridge.

Not only am I her older brother but I am also her father figure, since her deadbeat father left my mom as soon as he heard about the pregnancy.

"Mom something's wrong with Andres but he doesn't want to tell me." Said Alicia.

"Mijo what's wrong?" Asked my mother.