Chapter 19

Whoops! Sorry for the late update. I got caught up in doing some stuff and never got around to writing it.

Please comment on any mistakes. (I was to lazy to edit)

Special POV at the end. Hope you enjoy!

---

*Will's POV*

"Are you kidding me!" Carter shouts throwing her arms up in the air. "Will has met my brothers what like three times and he can tell them apart!" I stare at her frozen in shock as my sweet, innocent girlfriend just completely told my father off.

He doesn't know which twin is which! He thinks I'm Anthony! My father! The man who gave me half my genes doesn't know the difference between his two children! What the heck!

"You know what I don't need to stay here and listen to you insult me and your own kids! Have a good day!" She whips around her long hair flowing lightly whipping across my fathers face as his faces turns red in anger. She storms down the hallway slamming the door behind her. I glare at my father as I follow Carter out the door, Anthony by my side.

I open the door shortly after Carter slammed it shut. I find her hopping on one foot trying to pull her sneakers on. I would have laughed at her if not for the situation we're in.

"I'm so sorry about my father." I say shaking my head and rubbing my temples.

"Yeah he's a real as-" her eyes widen as she plugs her ears interrupting Anthony before he could finish.

"Butt!" She screams unplugging her ears.

"You are too innocent, it's scary." Says Anthony throwing his head back in laughter. I bite my lip to stifle a laugh as she sticks her tongue out at him. Her childness is so adorable I could have kissed her right there.

Control you thoughts Will. Control your thoughts.

"Can we come to your house?" I ask once I've calmed down. "I'm so ticked I can't even be near my father right now." I shake my head, my anger growing at not only the fact my father can't tell the difference between my twin an I. Bu that he insulted my girlfriend.

"Yeah let's go." She smiles turning around and skipping towards my car.

"Ugh!" Anthony groans punching the door. "Are we gonna pack our bags?" He asks rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." I turn around holding up my pointer finger to tell Carter to wait a minute, she nods leaning against the passenger door. I smile at her before opening the door and stalking up to my bedroom. I grab my overnight bag and back pack before reopening the door and motioning for Anthony to follow me downstairs.

"You get back here right now!" My father shouts at us as we reach the door.

I turn around glaring at him. "Nope." I say before Anthony and I storm outside.

***

"Please!" Anthony whines making me glare at him. I'm pretty sure my face was the shade of a tomato. My twin sure knew how to push my buttons.

"No." Carter tells him for the twentieth time.

"Please!"

"No Anthony."

"Yes Carter."

"No Anthony for the last time you CAN NOT stay in my room!" she shouts crossing her thin arms over her chest.

"She's right and now you can sleep on the couch." Kris says copying her action. Soon Blake and I also have our arms crossed over our chests as we glare at Anthony.