Chapter 21

*Carter's POV*

"Oh my god!" Hunter laughs, he laughs so hard he falls over onto the floor. Soon everyone is laughing on the floor except me of course.

Katie finally returned to school steering clear of Greg. I on the other hand didn't hesitate to tell Greg how I felt. Let's just say I used very colorful language. My birthday was tomorrow. Katie, Riley, Anthony, Will and my brothers would be there. And since Hunter had been hanging out with us so often he was invited to.

The two of us have gotten pretty close. We actually have a lot of things in common, who would have thought. Both Anthony and Will are a bit uneasy around him, the girls and I have however have become good friends with him.

Anyways back to the present *traveling through time noise*. Riley and Katie were telling the guys about our first encounter in the first grade.

I was a crazy child back then, not that I'm normal now. We started school together and we had all sat at the same table considering now of us knew anyone. At snack time Kris, being the idiot he was, packed me some gummy worms. I ate all the gummy worms despite Katie and Riley's requests for some. I ended up being so hyper on sugar that the teacher didn't know what to do. The students watched me with amusement as I sassed the teacher. After my talking back I started to run around to classroom. I pretended I was a superhero and started to fly around the room. Sadly I made the mistake of looking behind me. I ended up crashing into the wall and spent the rest of the day in the nurses office, puking up rainbows.

Not really of course, gosh that would be weird. But I did through up a bunch of random colors once. Yeah... it was really yucky.

"You guys are so mean to me." I pout crossing my arms over my chest. It took a few more moments before my stupid "friends" (if I should even call them that) calmed down.

"I'm sorry sunshine. You just must have been so cute as a little kid on a sugar high." Will says wrapping his arm around me.

"Zoom!" Anthony exclaims standing up and pretending to fly around the coffee shop. Customers give him weird looks as he zooms by. He laughs turning around to face us. I open my mouth to warn him but it's to late, he crashes straight into the wall.

We stare at him for a moment before falling on the floor laughing hysterically. "O-oh my gosh." Katie says between laughs. "That was s-so funny."

"Take that!" I shout standing up and pointing a finger at him accusingly. "Now you know how it feels!"

"Yeah I know." He grumbles walking back over to us and rubbing his head.

"Gosh, I think you're an even bigger idiot than Carter." Riley laughs.

"Hey!" Anthony and I exclaim at the same time.

"No ones a bigger idiot than her." Anthony says at the same time that I stick my tongue out at Riley.

Everyone laughs as I bring my tongue back in. I glare at them before turning and facing Hunter with a death glare. I clench both my hands together in to fists before bringing them up in front of my face. I squeeze my arms together my elbows touching. Anthony raises an eyebrow at me and I smirk before crashing my fists twice against each other.

Riley and Katie gasp behind me as I bring my hands down. Hunter stares at me completely and utterly confused, as does Anthony.

"That's my girl." Will laughs wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"What the heck was that?" Hunter asks shaking his head.

"Oh I know." Anthony says clapping his hands. "Wait hey!"