1

StarCraft's No. 1 retro restaurant, Gula Danci.

Lin Jiu wrinkled his facial features and forcibly swallowed the food in his mouth.

However, the retro food studied by the interstellar people is really unpalatable! ! It was almost hard for her to swallow.

After doing some research, Lin Jiu found out that the world here is almost a gourmet desert. Here, health is more important than everything else. The use of flavors and seasonings and many cooking forms are gradually ignored and gradually lost in the long river of history.

Looking at the fried winter melon with okra in front of him, Lin Jiu finally understood why the system's task was to allow her to open a unique gourmet restaurant here, and it was a pity that she had a large amount of start-up funds.

Unpalatable food will greatly reduce the happiness index of people's lives, so it starts with me not to cook dark dishes, isn't it just to open a gourmet restaurant, since the interstellar people place so much emphasis on health, then she will take the lead and let everyone see Look at the charm of carbohydrate bombs!

The name of the store, Lin Jiu, has already been thought up, and it is called: Carbohydrate Bomb!

Although junk food has no nutrition, it is delicious! Life is incomplete without these delicacies.

She thought this was why the system chose her.

Three days ago, Lin Jiu accidentally bound a food management system.

The system said that as long as she can successfully open an SSS-level gourmet restaurant in Interstellar, she will be able to restore her health, and even her damaged vocal cords can be restored to their original state.

Yes, Lin Jiu is an unlucky sick child. She has been in poor health since she was a child, and her parents value boys over girls, which made her have a very difficult childhood. She didn't get timely help when she had a problem with her body, so that the root cause of her disease fell.

Her throat was also burnt out due to the high fever that had not been dealt with for a long time. At first, she was able to speak a few words with a broken voice, but after being ridiculed by others, she was unwilling to speak. After a long time, she was no different from a dumb person.

So now she is very taboo on food, because she will feel very uncomfortable when she eats many things, but this does not affect her love for food at all. With the help of her brother, she has learned cooking skills for many years and successfully became a A food blogger.

Unexpectedly, after she became famous, she was slandered by the navy of her opponent, which led to her being raped on the Internet and human flesh. Lin Jiu will always remember that day.

A bunch of black fans blocked the gate of the community and scolded her, but she couldn't speak back.

"Look at her, she acquiesces! She is plagiarism!"

"No wonder she deleted all the videos with guilt, and sent a lawyer's letter, pretending to be a thief and shouting "stop thief!"

"Bitch!"

Lin Jiu was not going to talk to these people at first, But she also wanted to make a few excuses, but when she opened her mouth, the throat that could only utter a few hoarse words made her discouraged. It would be great if she could speak. She really wanted to speak for herself, and she really didnt plagiarize what!

As a result, she was bound to this gourmet system as soon as she woke up from a dream. As long as she can complete the system goals, not only can her vocal cords return to their original state, but she can also have a healthy body. Does that mean that she can not only speak for herself but also have no Worried about eating?