7

After paying the 5,000 star coins in fear, Lin Jiu made up her mind, she will upgrade the carb bomb next week, and when more customers come to spend, she won't be intimidated by a mere 50,000 star coins leg.

After politely rejecting Gemu's farewell, Lin Jiu was about to go back, but... got lost.

Fuck, Lu Chi can really cry, which way should he go, or should he call Gemu back?

After doubts, he chose a familiar intersection and walked out, suddenly a rustling voice came from behind Lin Jiu.

what?

Lin Jiu quickly turned around to look at the grass, and a... cat slowly came out of it?

The kitten has round eyes, which are especially bright in the night. It has golden fur, which looks like a golden gradient. It's so pitiful. Its ears seem to be injured and bleeding.

Mao Mao looked like she wanted to get closer to Lin Jiu, and took a step forward.

Lin Jiu knelt down and stretched out his hand to see its injury, but the cat shrank its head when it saw her falling palm, and then ran away without a trace.

Lin Jiu didn't give up, thinking that if there were stray cats, she could just take them home and raise them. Before that, she only had a wish to raise a cat.

Gently approach the office building where the little guy got into.

It seems that I saw that cat enter the office on the first floor over there. Isnt it afraid of people?

The door of the office was ajar, Lin Jiu could vaguely see that there was no one inside, could he get in?

After hesitating, he had already reached the door, and was about to open it when a figure appeared.

"Aww!"

I'm going!

Lin Jiu was taken aback and fell to the ground.

"Hahahahaha, Pepe, look at her, she is so scared, hahahaha!" A little girl who looked only five or six years old held an orange hairy ball and pointed at Lin Jiu and laughed.

It was only then that Lin Jiu could see clearly that this cat was still a cub.

The round black pupils looked at her, and the yellow hair on the forehead looked very attractive.

Lin Jiu stood up and smiled at the little girl, "Did you adopt this cat? I don't mean any harm, I just want to see its injuries."

The little girl straightened the little Jiujiu on her head, and said solemnly: "Hmph! I don't believe it! You look like an animal dealer who specializes in catching orc cubs. He wants to trick Pepe into working for you, don't you think about it? Go away, or I'll call me daddy! "

Pipe patted the girl lightly with her claws, and said softly: "Vivienne, she is not, I smelled a fragrant smell on her body, Pepe hasn't eaten all day today, so I am so hungry."

Talking cat? ! Orc cub? This cat turned out to be a completely atavistic orc?

Lin Jiu, who was beaten back, was a little funny. Why did he still suspect that she was a beast dealer just now, and now he turned to her to rob food?

Lin Jiu couldn't help laughing, and suddenly wanted to tease this vicious Vivian.

She put her hips on her hips and pretended to be ruthless, "There is no food for animal dealers, but - if you are willing to take this cat with me, I can give you something delicious, how about it?" The girl pointed at frowned