12

"Brother, really! Believe me, this restaurant is really delicious!"

Quincy was chatting with his brother on the side of the street, and Litton grabbed Quincy's hand and only wanted to go to the shuttle, "Let go of me, I told you that I have an appointment today! Do you eat less of these small street shops? It's unhealthy.

" This is a carbohydrate bomb! Is it better than your stinky... stinky durian?" His brother was also stunned. Hearing that a son's chef could make durians, he wanted to go to someone else's house to have a meal. His brother is so big. How could the president of the company degenerate to this point.

The more unwilling his brother was, the more he had to prove the treasure store he had discovered, and recently Quincy really felt that his physical condition has improved a lot, even his strength has increased, and he dragged Litton to the window of the carbon bomb in a daze.

Litton was unwilling to try it at first. What good things can a small street shop make?

He had always looked down on these petty foods and couldn't get on the stage at all, but with so many people watching on the street, his brother rarely took the initiative, so he had no choice but to follow his brother half-heartedly.

Quincy, who was leading his brother to line up, saw that the meeting was just past the peak of the crowd, so he quickly moved to the front of the line and almost tripped over him clumsily.

Standing at the VIP viewing seat at the window, Quincy swallowed, watching the store manager's smooth operation, his eyes straightened, "Brother, do you still want to leave after seeing this?"

Litton also stared at the pile of golden clothes wrapped in red The meat in the sauce licked his lower lip, and the smell——

"Cough, boss, I want all of these." Litton stretched out his noble fingers and pointed to the pot of iron plates that had just been made in front of the shop manager's sister. Shrimp slippery.

"There are four servings of this iron plate, are you sure?" Lin Jiu stopped filling the bowl.

Why does this man look not very smart, and the expression on his face is both enjoying and disgusting.

Quincy suddenly remembered something, and pushed Litton in front of him, "First...first come, first come, brother!" Then he turned back and said to Lin Jiu: "I want all of these, Manager Lin, please help me share Pack four servings, and I'll give it to my brother in the next pot."

Litton looked at his brother, strangely, there was also a day when his brother took the initiative to fight for something with him, he was not in the mood before, it seems that this carbohydrate bomb does have Unusual.

"Brother, why are you in a daze, I'm in a hurry to go to work so I left first!" Quincy bumped into Litton who was looking up at the carb shop sign.

"Hiss, what's going on with you this week, working so hard, is your body able to bear it?" Litton temporarily stopped thinking about the purchase of carbohydrate bombs, and looked at Quincy with his arms crossed, looking energetic at night Yiyi, something is wrong.

"I feel good recently. I promised to bring food to others, so I'll take a step ahead—" Quincy replied to Litton while running with a mini fresh-keeping box full of sizzling shrimp slippery. Quickly disappeared on Tusuo Street.

Litton was in a trance for a while. He remembered that when he was a teenager, he watched his younger brother's figure disappear before his eyes. Because of the diagnosis of radiation body, he hadn't seen Quincy's lively side for about ten years. Looks like a healthy normal person.