25

Fatty and Chia said in unison: "We are serious!"

Lin Jiu was taken aback. Is there really a labor force to deliver it to your door?

"But my treatment here is definitely not as good as yours before, but there is indeed a shortage of people in the store now, and I am preparing to post a job offer on the star network." This is not sleepy giving pillows.

The fat man smiled: "The treatment is not important! You are our savior, and besides, I am very optimistic about the future of our store! Today we are considered to be the first to get there first, let's talk about it first come first." Chia nodded, but Mr. Feynman kept talking

. Did not speak.

"Well, that's just right. In two days, there will be a special session on carbohydrate bombs. After this time, there will be a special session on drinks and desserts. I guess it will be too busy. Let's finalize the contract as soon as possible? There is no need for a confidentiality contract, I will do it These snacks are just relatively novel, and the method is very simple, and it doesnt matter if everyone learns them, if you come, Im going to start live teaching. Dessert? Mr. Feynmans eyes lit up, who had been silent all this time

.

Qia opened her eyes wide: "Oh, I didn't expect that we found a treasure. Hey, Xiaojiu, you can also make desserts? Is it as delicious as these? Mr. Feynman is the chief pastry chef of Guladanji! Capital The star is second to none!"

Lin Jiu smiled modestly, "Hey, I know a lot, do you want to try it? There is still a little bit of mochi mung bean cake I made last time, but the cake has already been eaten."

Three They looked at each other and nodded in unison, how could they miss it!

So Lin Jiu brought over the leftover mochi and mung bean cakes, and signed a contract with Fatty and Chia while eating. Their previous work contracts had been voided due to their long-time disappearance, which was convenient for Lin Jiu.

Feynman was tearing up the lasagna on the side, why is it so delicious, this looks like a simple pancake!

The appearance of palm-sized mochi and mung bean cakes is light yellow and white, and the surface taste is very smooth and delicate, but as soon as you bite into it, the sweetness and fragrance of mochi and mung bean blend together, making it sticky and even a little silky. The milky aroma of the outer skin and the dense and sticky taste of the inner one make Feynman unable to stop.

Lin Jiu looked at the hand that suddenly stretched out in front of her, and was a little puzzled. Mr. Feynman looked at her firmly, "I want to sign too! Just be like them, teach me how to make desserts, and I can take you as my teacher!"

Odd Ya and Fatty looked at each other, obediently, never thought that one day they would be able to become colleagues with Gula Danqi's master and make a lot of money!

Lin Jiu didn't know whether to laugh or cry, "What about Gula Danqi?"

Feynman stretched his hand closer to her, "Give me the contract. They've been doing well even if I haven't been here for a few months. The contract has also expired, and the renewal contract has not yet been signed, so let me sign it, master!"

Lin Jiu thinks about three people, and when she teaches them, she can make drinks from time to time when she is free , one person is in charge of desserts, and two people are in charge of dine-in, perfect!

"That's fine, sign! But master, forget it, Mr. Feynman, you are a senior, and we will be equal working partners in the future, and I will teach you everything about desserts." ——For several days in a row