41

Heggs just wanted to go into the ward to control Xiao Ling, but Xiao Ling's riot suddenly stopped, and he held his head in his hands in pain.

"It hurts...it hurts!" The man's face was flushed, and his teeth were about to be crushed. Xiaoya looked at it from the sidelines and hugged Xiaoling.

"Ling Xun, are you okay? Look at me!"

Lin Jiu didn't expect to be like this, he was very puzzled, it shouldn't be!

Fortunately, Xiaoling's pain only lasted for tens of seconds, and he slowly calmed down, "...Xiaoya?"

Xiaoya covered her mouth with her hands, and looked at the man whose eyes had gradually cleared up, her eyes were red, I want to cry.

"It's me, it's me." The two hugged each other and shed tears. Mrs. Lei Ning relaxed and sat on the wheelchair when she saw this scene, "This is... okay?" After hugging for a while, the young couple realized that everyone was

watching After wiping away their tears, Lei Ning stepped forward with the wheelchair.

"Xiao Ling, how do you feel?"

Ling Xun was about to stand up and salute when he saw Lei Ning and Higgs, but Lei Ning himself stepped forward and pushed him down.

"I feel good now, General!"

Lei Ning pointed to a large machine beside the bed with trembling fingers, "Xiaoya, check his current physical condition."

Xiaoya sniffed and replied with a serious face: "Yes . Then he activated the machine switch next to him.

Lin Jiu was a little confused, so Haggs next to her whispered in her ear and explained: "It's a machine that detects the radiation pollution index. For normal people, it should be below 30%." Lin Jiu nodded and looked at the

above The red and blue lights are flashing alternately, which is a bit like the meaning of Mr. Mende checking the purity of food at the door of the carbon water bomb.

The moment the light froze, the value next to it was still beating, but Lei Ning and Xiaoya were already stunned, and the value gradually stabilized at 22%.

"Oh my God! Ling Xun is cured! This is a miracle!!" Xiaoya hugged her boyfriend with a face full of surprise, and then looked at Lin Jiu excitedly.

Lei Ning stood up and directly grabbed Lin Jiu's hand, "Miss Lin! You must be the messenger sent by the heavens to save Interstellar!! How many years have passed, and I, Lei Ning, have finally witnessed the healing of the radiation body!! It's incredible Yes, a bowl of chicken soup can directly heal a patient with mild symptoms, and you can easily do what Lao Lu didn't do before!" Lin Jiu didn't expect

this source of purification to be so powerful, but it's a pity that it can only be used once a day, " Madam, this may be just an accident, do you want to try another patient?"

Lei Ning nodded quickly, "Quick! Xiaoya, use the remaining two copies together and see how it works."

Finally, the serious patient After eating a bowl of chicken soup, he was still unconscious, but the radiation index plummeted to 53%, and the stupid grandfather regained consciousness for a short time.

Lei Ning was overjoyed. The way she looked at Lin Jiu was like looking at a baby. Lin Jiu felt a little uncomfortable. She was afraid that she would be dissected immediately, so she stepped back a few steps and stood beside Haggs. After reassuring her, she calmed down a little.

Sitting in the wheelchair, Lei Ning was in a state of anxiety. He didn't expect that this little girl was such a treasure, so wonderful! If I missed her, I was afraid that I would not be able to survive under the Nine Springs, so she stood up straight and walked in front of Lin Jiu, giving a military salute.