10

In the morning, Lin Jiu was awakened by a hasty knock on the door. When the door opened, it was Sigley and her son Tuantuan.

"Why are you here so early? It's only... past seven o'clock!" Lin Jiu just wanted to turn around and sleep for a while. How could there be migrant workers who go to work early in this world? She must be dreaming.

Sigley smiled innocently: "Hey, I was thinking of coming early to work on the first day, did I bother you?"

Tuantuan struggled in Sigli's arms and stretched out her little hand to Lin Jiu, "Auntie, I'm hungry, I want to eat potato noodles, woo-."

Sigli hurriedly covered her son's mouth, and said to Lin Jiu with a smile on her face: "There is no one at home today, and my husband will come to pick up Tuantuan in a while, I hope the little boss Don't mind."

Lin Jiu came to his senses a little bit, nodded, oh, I just came for breakfast, she understood.

After waving to welcome the mother and son in, the three of them realized that the inside of the store had changed.

There were only two refrigerators, a sofa and a table in the original small shop.

Now it seems to be a decent small restaurant, with 6 small solid wood tables and a black bar. Behind the bar is the lounge, but there is no change on the window side.

"This is..." Sigley was a little surprised, obviously it hasn't changed yesterday.

Lin Jiu also almost didn't realize it. He was just sleepy and came over and didn't find it. It should be that the automatic upgrade of the system has been completed. "It's okay. I asked the building materials team to modify it yesterday. It's okay, right? Robots work fast."

So that's the case, Sigley nodded, restraining the little orc who was struggling to jump into Lin Jiu's arms.

"How about...give me a hug?" Lin Jiu liked the aggrieved Tuantuan a little bit. The orc cubs are really cute. They rubbed their big black and white eyes with their small fists, and their black fluffy ears occasionally moved For a moment, she could hardly restrain her hand.

Taking over Tuantuan as a matter of course, Lin Jiu carefully patted Tuantuan's fluffy little ears.

knock! So comfortable! Short hair really feels like a ceiling! !

Feeling that Lin Jiu's touch didn't seem to be disgusting, he kept rubbing against Lin Jiu's body, his big eyes flickering and full of longing.

longing for what? Lin Jiu realized that if he wanted to move Zai Zai, he had to feed Zai Zai delicious food!

"Sit down, I'll make breakfast right now."

Lin Jiu consciously put Tuantuan back into Sigli's arms without asking her to help, quickly processed the ingredients and filled the prepared hot and sour potato powder for a small serving Bowl to ball bowl.

"Thank you, Auntie~", Tuantuan took the bowl with big eyes flickering, without needing to be fed by her mother, she took out a pair of small chopsticks from the pocket on her chest as if by magic, held the bowl and pouted Blowing with the small mouth, the powder began to be picked up in the mouth.

The hot and sour sauce stained the corners of his mouth, and the strong aroma of potato powder wafted through the room. Tuantuan squinted his eyes and biabiad his mouth. It was such a good time!

Half an hour later, all three of them leaned back in their chairs.

"Little boss, I'm really sorry today. I'm really hungry. I heard that I'm coming to work today, so I insisted on following me. I swear it's only this time!" Sigley said swearingly.