34

"Miss Lin, right! My son's birthday will be in a while, so I wonder if I can invite you to make a cake? You don't need to do it yourself, just ask the cook at home!

" It is inconvenient for Ms. Lin to give us two recipes, how about I buy them at a high price?"

The two of them opened their voices and attracted the wife next to Lin Jiu, "Hey, my husband and I have our wedding anniversary next week, Is Ms. Lin still taking orders?"

"Come to my house first?" "My house!"

The

dinner party instantly turned into a large-scale reception scene, and Lin Jiu took a small cake from the dessert counter with a wry smile and ate it, looking at those This noble lady has a headache from being noisy.

Suddenly, the brain lighted up, and Lin Jiu was dumbfounded when he opened it. Molly transferred her the final payment for today's dinner.

Tens of thousands of millions... This is several times the price at the beginning, oh my god!

Doesn't that mean that carbon water bombs can be upgraded by leaps and bounds? ! ! It's really effortless!

So Lin Jiu made up his mind, cleared his throat, "Ladies, ladies, listen to me!"

The dozen or so ladies really stopped making noise and looked at Lin Jiu together.

Lin Jiu smiled: "As for me, I don't take private banquets at present, and I occasionally take orders for cakes, but I have a small shop called Carb Bomb on Tusso Street, dine-in on the first floor, and afternoon tea reservations on the second floor , next week, we will renovate the facade to receive private customized banquets, and everyone is welcome to make reservations at that time, and the dishes will be more abundant than todays dinner. Everyone was a little disgusted when they heard it at first, but its true that rich people go out to

eat ? But when he heard about private customization and richer dishes, his eyes lit up. If he went, wouldnt he be the first person in Capital Star, and there would be more dishes than Mrs. Lei Nings banquet?

"Ahem, then how do you book this? If you compete with those young people for our group, you will definitely not be able to grab it. How about an auction? Whoever pays the most will go?" one of the richest ladies stood up and said.

As soon as he finished speaking, he was reprimanded by others, "Fuck you, Laxien, who doesn't know that your family is in the army and also in business, aren't you a bully? Can you not be so superficial? I think it's okay to book on demand. Whoever really needs it will order it! What do you think?"

"Not bad!" "I think it's okay." "Wouldn't it become a sell-out contest?"

Lin Jiu was stunned, ah...they're going to run the business right away. The patterns are all given? Just when he was thinking about how to say that the system randomly selected the candidates to determine the candidates, a man in a white suit mixed into the crowd of women.

"Dear sisters! I've been listening and eating for a long time, brother, I'm greedy, why don't you give me the opportunity of Miss Lin's first private banquet? I'll try a dish for you, and we must discuss it in the end Come out with a fair solution, how about it?" The man hammered the lady's shoulder on the left side, and said nice words on the right side.

A big man froze and teased all the noble ladies, making them feel like a fish in water among the women, Lin Jiu was dumbfounded when he saw it.

The man motioned her to look behind him, Lin Jiu just turned around when he was dragged by Haggs to the balcony of the banquet.