32

Lin Jiu finally agreed to Heggs' invitation. It was not convenient for her to attend the dinner as the chef of the retirement ceremony, but the dessert table should be ready in the afternoon, and the preparation time is more than enough. She has never participated in such a scene, I'm a little curious, and it's not bad to go see the world with Higgs, so I don't need to be so cautious and worry about causing trouble.

On the day of the retirement ceremony, Lin Jiu happened to give the store a one-month vacation, but when he heard that she was going to make a dessert table for the dinner, Mr. Feynman volunteered to help, Lin Jiu thought about it and agreed, and even took the vacation to study skills. You can give it up, Mr. Feynman is really a pastry chef who is crazy about desserts!

Early in the morning, Lin Jiu went to the back kitchen of the hotel with the design draft designed in advance, because Mrs. Lei Ning especially liked the Chinese style of the ancient earth, so Lin Jiu designed a dessert table with a very Chinese aesthetic. Lian Mo Li was amazed when she saw it.

The decoration materials are luxurious, the mahogany table is paired with green bamboo slips, and there are also dessert containers made of bamboo tubes.

The content of the dessert table this time, Lin Jiu, is not going to be too much, about 6-7 items, in addition to the serious cakes, and special drinks, she also plans to make a popular one with private goods Heart cheese shrimp balls, although they are fried goods, but the petite balls should be very suitable for this dinner.

Last time I communicated with Molly about the ingredients, Linjiu increased the price because of the ingredients.

Sneakily, he took out the crispy noodles he brought and smashed them into pieces. This thing is probably a rare thing in the interstellar world. If it is seen by others, it can only be said that it was made by hand. While Mr. Feynman was preparing dessert ingredients, Lin Jiu Put the knocked instant noodles aside, then fill the ready-made shrimp slips into a piping bag, squeeze a large circle around the cheese rolled into a yellow circle, and wrap the cheese perfectly.

Then, one by one, they began to form balls and roll them into the starch. After the white balls were shot in a long line, they were coated with golden egg liquid instant noodle crumbs one by one. When Mr. Feynman prepared all the preparations and turned around , Lin Jiu has already started to fry the shrimp balls in hot oil, countless golden balls are rising and falling in the sizzling oil pan, and the aroma explodes in the empty back kitchen.

Because of today's special, the hotel has specially cleared the venue, so the back kitchen is empty, but Mr. Feynman thinks that if Lin Jiu is cooking food, the audience sitting in the front row will enjoy it, and it looks good and smells good, lucky If he can still get a chance to try it, he really came to the right place this time!

In just a few minutes, the fried shrimp balls can be quickly fished out. It is inevitable that there are a few balls that slip through the net and the batter on the outside is a little mushy. Lin Jiu picks them out and puts them aside. The cheese prawn balls were dumped on an iron plate and put into a fresh-keeping box, and then someone was invited to put them on the plate at the end.

"Try it?" Lin Jiu picked up the fried slightly mushy shrimp balls and handed them to Feynman. Feynman was just rubbing his hands excitedly to try one, when the back kitchen came in.

"What delicious food are you doing?" A female voice came, it was Molly.

Today, she looks extraordinarily heroic, with a gray suit and vest paired with a purple bow tie, her long hair was cut short at some point, and she has a sleek back. She looks like a British-style noble family. children.