39

After getting on the shuttle, Lin Jiu didn't say a word. Although what happened in the past two days had nothing to do with Haggs, and he was innocent if he didn't know, she was still a little angry. After all, Jody was introduced by Haggs Friends, but let her fall into such a dilemma.

Seeing that Lin Jiu kept his eyes closed and refused to speak, Higgs cleared his throat, "I watched yesterday's live broadcast, Jody didn't handle this matter properly, blame me for introducing him to you, sorry.

" Thirsty, he opened his eyes and took a sip of the warm tea poured on the table, "There's nothing to apologize for, the effect of the publicity has been achieved, right? Now the carbon bomb private banquet is attracting the attention of everyone." He said

so , but Lin Jiu's expression was still indifferent.

Hearing this, Haggs frowned, "You don't seem to be in a good mood today, is it because of Jody? I can make up for it."

Lin Jiu looked at Haggs with a serious expression, hesitant to speak, then But his mentor, complaining about Lei Ning in front of him was not asking for fun, forget it, she curled her lips, but still didn't say anything.

Higgs was a little distressed, and was about to search how to make girls happy with his optical brain, when his optical brain vibrated crazily, and he connected immediately when his expression changed.

It was the first time for Lin Jiu to see Higgs with such a serious expression. Seeing that he hung up the optical brain and was about to ask a question, Higgs immediately changed the direction of the shuttle.

"The military academy area was suddenly attacked by terrorists, Tusuo Avenue was blocked, and now you may not be able to go back." "

What? Attack? Then where are we going now?" Lin Jiu looked terrified, his head was full of interstellar The scene of the war, her small shop will not be razed to the ground, right?

Higgs said calmly: "The safest area right now is the Naclele area. I need to rush to the scene immediately. Can you stay at my house for a while? I'll send you back when the matter here is resolved.

Lin Jiu nodded, "Okay." Now is not the time to play tricks .

Arriving at a villa, Lin Jiu got off the shuttle, and Higgs gave her the AI ​​authorization at home, "There are no taboos at home. If you are hungry and there is food in the fresh-keeping box, you can help yourself. Then I will go first?"

Lin Jiu nodded, "Be careful."

Then Haggs took a deep look at Lin Jiu, closed the door and left.

Today's day was full of ups and downs. Lin Jiu lay on the dark sofa and suddenly felt a little sleepy, but he was really hungry, so he had to get up and go to the kitchen to have a look. She didn't like the steak in the crisper. So simply do it yourself to have enough food and clothing.

While cooking and eating, he turned on the holographic TV to see the live news.

After cooking, Lin Jiu ate some casually, preparing to wait for Haggs to come back, but finally fell asleep on the table.

——It

was getting dark, and this was what Haggs saw when he came home through the night.

The girl was sleeping soundly on her own table. There were sumptuous dishes on the table. Could it be that she was waiting for herself?

He lightly went to the bathroom to wash off his blood, and then came out and picked up Lin Jiu and put him on the bed in the guest room. The little girl was as light as a feather. After getting on the bed, her eyes were slightly open and she murmured softly: Gus? Remember to eat when there is food on the table..."