31

Shen Yunting froze for a moment, "You can talk now? So soon?"

Lin Jiu: "?" Are you polite?

Shen Yunting: "You must have already guessed the purpose of my coming, but don't be nervous, maybe we know a lot more than you imagined, so don't worry that you won't be able to explain it to us, and don't try to fool us." Lin

Jiu I didn't know how to speak for a while, so I went to the kitchen to make a pot of scented tea first, the movements of my hands were slow, but my mind was thinking rapidly.

Know more than I thought? It's impossible to know that I opened a shop in another world, right?

But he didn't seem surprised by the fact that he was able to speak. Did they really know something?

The existence of the system and another world is too absurd in reality. Lin Jiu only believed it after experiencing it. Could it be that she is not the only person like her in this real world, and she has been discovered long ago? Are they discovered that way too?

Countless questions germinated in Lin Jiu's mind, but it was obvious that only the man sitting on the sofa could answer them.

Looking at the time, I guess my sister-in-law will be back soon, let's make a quick decision!

Shen Yunting nodded undeniably.

Shen Yunting took out a contract from his bosom and handed it to Lin Jiu, it turned out that he had come prepared long ago.

Lin Jiu took over the contract and read it quickly. The more he read it, the more startled he became. He didn't expect them to know so much.

Shen Yunting leaned back and raised his legs, "Nearly a hundred people like you have been discovered in the whole country. They are doing various business in different worlds. They get rewards by completing tasks in a certain high-dimensional system. Most of them are Most of the selected people have the same physical or psychological defects as you, and we have achieved a lot of results relying on people like you these years, you can rest assured that our agency has done a good job of keeping secrets, and this contract has been completely repaired."

So this means that there is a loophole in the previous contract?

"Has anyone ever rejected your deal?"

Shen Yunting pondered for a moment, "It can be said that there is no, after all, the conditions we gave are perfect, aren't they? Except for some greedy bad guys, in the end they didn't even complete the system tasks. Disappeared in this world, not knowing whether to live or die."

Lin Jiu frowned, but she had never heard of this from her own system.

It does look very attractive, this is the promise given to her by the country, and she seems to have no choice.

"Okay, I can sign this contract, but I have one additional requirement."

Shen Yunting didn't expect that today would go so smoothly, a little surprised, he sat up straight and motioned for Lin Jiu to speak directly.

"Presumably you should investigate me to the bottom, then you should know about my sister-in-law. I hope you can take care of my sister-in-law and niece while protecting my personal safety." Shen Yunting heard

this The request secretly let out a sigh of relief. He was afraid that it would be the same as before, asking for huge sums of money for airplanes or guns, but this girl's request was the most simple one.

"No problem, then have a good cooperation? Tomorrow the bureau will send someone to protect you. Is it okay to live in your house?" Such a big villa is quite convenient.