45

Tafu wiped her mouth after tasting the last plate of honey-fried cherries, and was silent for a while, as if hesitating, "This bowl of baked custard with taro paste is very suitable for my taste."

Jin's eyes lit up, and the host also prepared Announcing the winner, Tafu said again: "But—I choose the one with honey fried cherries."

Lin Jiu then heaved a sigh of relief in his heart, and glanced at Tafu gratefully. I'm so heartbroken, I thought I'd be wearing small shoes, a high-quality suitor of Haggs, give her a thumbs up!

"Why, I don't accept it!" Jin thought that the overall situation of his victory was settled, but he didn't expect that there was another but waiting for him, and the momentary gap made him feel like he was in an ice cave.

Tafu glanced at Lin Jiu, but she didn't expect that it was really made by her. Chong Jin explained: "This baked custard with taro paste is in line with my personal preference, but today is a competition, so I have to combine various aspects. In terms of color and aroma, this honey-fried cherry is obviously better than taro mashed custard, and this braised pork is also delicious, who made it?" Lin Jiu raised his hand with a smile

.

"Can I learn from you when I have time? My father should like this taste very much." Tave said neither humble nor overbearing.

"Of course, welcome at any time!"

Carlisle next to him was eager to move again, stretched out two chopsticks at the braised pork, and stroked his mustache: "It's still a little girl who is careful, old man, I am different, I only choose what suits my preferences, this The braised pork is particularly to my taste, can I take it away after the competition is over?"

Lin Jiu didn't expect the old man to be thick-skinned, and nodded with a smile, "Of course, if you don't mind."

Once the result of the competition was announced, everyone They left the stage. Before they left, the audience urged Lin Jiu to add today's dishes to the menu. Lin Jiu dealt with it with a haha, looking at Jin who was still standing on the stage in a daze.

"Why, worried that you won't be able to explain to the third prince when you go back?"

Jin slowly raised his head to look at Lin Jiu, the look in his eyes was so desperate that Lin Jiu's breath became stagnant when he saw it.

"How could I lose? The master said that there is no one in StarCraft who knows how to cook better than him. I have never noticed Guladan Qiliyun."

Lin Jiufu slandered, yes, Your master probably wouldn't have thought that there would be modern people wearing it, and she is a professional food blogger, but even if she did, I wouldn't dare to say that she is the best in cooking in Interstellar.

She walked up to the judges' table, picked up a few dishes made by Jin with her chopsticks, and tasted them, "Yes, they are delicious." "Are

you mocking me?"

Lin Jiu shook his head and gave him a new pair of chopsticks , and brought the small bowl of braised pork that Carlisle had just left behind to him, "Taste it?"

Jin hesitated for a while holding the chopsticks, but stretched them out.

At this time, the braised pork is already a little cold, but the taste is still surprisingly good. It is fat and thin, tender and smooth, fragrant and sweet. The fat melts as soon as you eat it, and the lean meat is also very chewy. There is a hint of sweetness and a long aftertaste. It has to be said that it is indeed better than what Lu Youfeng made before.