42

Andy took a mouthful of palace-explosive yams, observed on the second floor of the carbohydrate bomb, lay down on the terrace to watch for a while, and squatted by the pond to look at the water lilies.

Qi Ya, who was cooking in the small kitchen, was stupefied when she saw this scene, "What is this guest doing? Is there anyone else who can't go for a walk?" "Walking

?" Lin Jiu was thinking about tomorrow's cake drawing, so he didn't look outside .

"It's just eating while strolling. You said earlier that today's guests are a couple?" Chia watched as the man in the glass room ran out with a coat while eating, and put it on the girl squatting by the pond.

"Yes, husband and wife."

"Tsk, old couple and young wife, the identification is complete. This girl seems to be quite playful, but the man is very considerate, but today's dish is probably for nothing, they will not eat a few bites at all Right?"

Lin Jiu straightened his waist after finishing the draft, looked at the couple outside the window and smiled, "How could it be for nothing, didn't I teach you the skills ?

"

As soon as Ya's voice fell, the sky that was still clear just now suddenly began to rain heavily. She hurriedly took two steps back from the small kitchen door, leaned on the stove and looked out the window.

The couple was still outside, and the girl seemed to be happier, dancing in the rain, while the man desperately dragged his wife into the glass room.

The scene was hilarious, but it was something of a melodrama on the picturesque second floor.

When the two of them returned to the glass room, their bodies were almost wet. Seeing this, Lin Jiu went back to the lounge on the first floor to take a dryer and sent it to the glass room.

Now, the young couple were safe and sound, sitting obediently at the long table to eat, one mouthful of another, Lin Jiu knocked on the door twice before showing his head.

"Hello? You got wet in the rain, do you need a dryer?"

Vincent saw his eyes lit up, "Yes! Thank you, you should be the boss, right?"

Lin Jiu nodded, put down the dryer and was about to go out, but the little girl beside her hugged her arm.

"Sister, shop manager?" Andy's eyes lit up, and the last two yams were stuffed in his mouth. When he opened his mouth, Lin Jiu caught a glimpse of her fangs, which looked like a vampire.

Lin Jiu was a little surprised, but said nothing, just nodded.

"Can I come to you to learn art? I'll pay for it! Any amount is fine!" Andy grabbed Lin Jiu's arm tightly, making her a little at a loss.

Vincent hurried forward to pull his wife away, then whispered something to Andy behind his back, then turned his head and smiled apologetically at her, signaling her to go to the corner.

"I'm sorry, my wife is a feline orc with a reckless personality. What I said just now was a joke, don't take it seriously..." "

Vinson! Who said you were joking! I'm serious!" Andy stood aside He opened his ears to listen to their conversation, and when he heard this, he had another attack.

Then Wen Sen was forced to shut down the microphone by Andy, and then explained her purpose to Lin Jiu.

"Gourmet healing method?" Lin Jiu watched Andy put the last garlic abalone into his mouth, and then realized that Andy was a doctor in a private interstellar psychological clinic. Psychologist.