1-10

Chapter 1 Rebirth or time travel?

  With a "bang", something fell heavily to the ground.

  Su Beining felt that her whole body was crushed, and she trembled in pain. I have no strength left to move.

  She tilted her head and lay on the ground, unable to see what she was like now.

  'Ah"

  "I've hit someone, I've hit someone, call an ambulance quickly." Someone was talking around her all the time, and the noisy and constant voices stimulated Su Bei's eardrums.

  She felt that her vision was becoming more and more blurred, and her body was She was slowly losing consciousness.

  Suddenly, she felt light all over her body, as if she was floating up.

  Wait, did she float up? Su Beining hurriedly looked down. Oh my god, she opened her eyes wide. She really floated up Yes.

  She saw her body lying quietly on the ground, the sound of an ambulance came from far and near, and a doctor or nurse in white uniform took off the stretcher and lifted her body. Su Beining couldn't help but Followed and floated over.

  The police could still be seen at the scene maintaining traffic order and evacuating the crowd. Su Beining looked at her body suspiciously in the ambulance.

  At the hospital, the doctor notified Su Beining's parents. Waiting for her parents When I arrived, the first thing I did was not to see if Su Beining could be rescued, but to ask for compensation from the perpetrator.

  The door of the emergency room opened, and the doctor came out and said to Su Beining's parents, " Sorry, we tried our best. But the patient's injury was too serious. "

  Hearing this, Su Beining saw her adoptive mother's eyes light up. She first looked at the perpetrator sitting across from her, and then pulled Father Su aside.

  "Her father, this girl is already like this anyway. At the beginning, it was agreed to be the daughter-in-law of Erwa. This girl thinks of good things when she is just an adult, and she still dislikes our second child, which is just right. We want to buy a house for our children and find a wife? "

  Su's father heard that it was so reasonable. He nodded and went to negotiate with the perpetrator.

  Su Beining didn't want to listen anymore when she heard this, and she floated into the operating room. Looking at my own body and face lying lifeless on the operating table. Both strange and familiar.

  She floated a little closer as if she was leaning on her own face, and murmured, "Look, no matter what, they have raised you for twenty years. Just take it as repayment! After all, for the past twenty years, you I live like a top every day. When I was young, I helped them work at home every day. When I grew up, I finally survived until I graduated and worked outside. All the money I earned was given to them. This grace, let's pay it back from now on. "

  Su Beining got up, floated in front of the window and looked out, "Look at you, your luck is really bad, you are still so young. You have no chance before enjoying a real life." In a place where she can't see , a pure white jade orchid was gently blown by the wind and landed on the side of her thumb.

  Lying there quietly.

  Su Beining floated in the air, looked at the sunny sky with empty eyes, and muttered, "If there is still a chance, I hope to be cared for for the rest of my life, even if I travel all over the mountains and rivers and search for thousands of miles. I hope that in the next life someone will accompany me to travel all over the mountains and see all over the world."