251-260

Chapter 251 The Abandoned Cave Dwelling The cave dwelling

  they are most talking about is a huge kiln factory on the south side about a dozen miles away from the base, but it has been abandoned for a long time.

  Before the apocalypse, homeless people would occasionally spend the night there. After the apocalypse, the Xu family also thought about building a base there, but they gave up because it was too empty.

  As soon as I said I was leaving, I heard the buzzing car rushing out, leaving only the dust sprayed from the pipes to the ground.

  Yan Mo grabbed the armchair tightly: "Why didn't I see you look like a psycho when driving another car!"

  Yan Zeyu clicked his tongue: "You don't understand!"

  Yan Mo: I don't want to understand at all!

  At this time, in the cave dwelling far from their destination, four people were struggling and avoiding. Behind them were more than a dozen large and small zombies, and one of them was walking slowly behind.

  They are the most indifferent Eagle Squad in the Xu family base. It is said that there was almost a conflict between the two teams because of the similarity between the name and the Silver Squad.

  This time it was rare to see a task of cleaning up zombies that no one had snatched from them. I was as happy as I was when I found it, but now I regret it.

  Originally, the average level of their abilities was four, but there were only four of them. What didn't remind them was that there were so many zombies hidden in this abandoned cave dwelling.

  And there is one whose ability level is obviously higher than theirs. They are injured and tired, and there is even a coma that needs someone to carry it. There are probably only two people left who still have fighting power. And it's still at the end of the battle.

  They fled around in the cave dwellings where they couldn't see clearly. They couldn't see the ground under their feet and they were always tripped over. Once tripped, zombies would catch up.

  But it was too dark in the cave, and they didn't know where they went. It felt like they were spinning around here. When they realized this problem, the zombie with the ability above them had already chased after them. to the present.

  Looking at the zombies standing a few steps away, Qiu Yuwang, the captain of the team, blocked the remaining team members and looked back at them for the last time: "Run out, don't look back!"

  His team members looked firmly The captain standing in front of him: "Captain, we have to go back together when we come together."

  Qiu Yu turned and yelled at him: "Are you stupid? Don't make such a fearless sacrifice. Who can find out if we die here?" , have you forgotten the mother who is still waiting for Kunyu to go back in the base?"

  He turned around and looked seriously at the zombies getting closer and closer in front of him: "I promised his mother that I would take him back to the base safely , you can't break your promise!"

  Kunyu, who is now in a coma and being carried by Chen Wei of their team, he and her mother depended on each other in the Xu family base, and had been bullied by many people because of orphans and widows.

  Although he is a supernatural person, he was not very popular until he met Qiu Yu and was recruited into the team by him.

  It was sunny that day, when relatives stopped him and his mother to verbally insult him and even wanted to do something, it was Qiu Yu who pushed the person in front of him away.