71-80

Chapter 71 Jingjia Jingyang

  Looking at Xiao Hei depressed, in order to make up for it, Su Bei Ning grilled two more fish for him in the afternoon.

  Fearing that this person would wake up in the middle of the night and want to eat something, she even cooked some porridge. Unexpectedly, he didn't wake up until very late.

  Su Beining couldn't stand it anymore and patted Qilin who was sleeping beside him: "If he wakes up, you can call me, you know? This person can't eat or bite!"

  Qilin nodded while snoring, because he brought this person Unable to move, they could only sleep in place with this person at night, and she lit a bonfire.

  Everyone slept soundly, only the bonfire in front of them occasionally crackled and exploded.

  The sun shone on Su Beining's face. She stretched out her hands and rubbed her eyes, and opened her eyes. First, she sat there to relax and look to the side. The person hadn't woken up yet.

  She reached out and touched his forehead. If the fever has subsided, she should wake up almost today.

  She stood up, stretched, walked to the side, brushed her teeth, washed her face, and cleaned herself up. There is no place to hide in this place, it seems that there is no way to change clothes, so forget it.

  Last night's bonfire had burned out, and now only a pile of ashes remained.

  In the morning, she casually ate something with Qilin Xiaohei, and then waited to see when he would wake up.

  Xiao Hei had previously agreed to teach Qilin to talk to Su Beining with consciousness, but now he just stood aside and chattered at Qilin when he was free.

  Su Beining sat aside and was very curious: "Xiao Hei, you are chirping like this, can the unicorn understand what you are talking about? You two should not be the same species?"

  Xiao Hei was silent for a moment: it can understand what you say ? Then why can't you understand me?

  What he said seemed to make sense, Su Beining was persuaded, and he should also understand Qilin's nodding.

  Not knowing what Xiao Hei was chirping about, Qilin tried it with his eyes closed.

  Then he opened his eyes and looked at Su Beining as if frowning, a stammering voice sounded in Su Beining's head: Lord~~~~~ people!

  Su Beining opened her eyes wide and nodded: "I heard Qilin, you should be calling me, right!"

  Qilin nodded, and Qilin's voice had a thick voice close to that of a young animal. It sounded very reliable, unlike Xiao Hei The voice sounded very crisp and childish.

  It was at this time that Jingyang woke up. He opened his eyes and blinked twice. The first reaction was that he was still alive, and the second reaction was that his eyes could see clearly.

  He heard voices coming from beside him and turned his head slightly to look aside. Sitting not far from him was a woman in a red dress with her back turned to him.

  So it seems that what he saw before he fainted last night was not a hallucination, she laughed loudly, her smile was clear and bright.

  There seemed to be a tiger and an eagle in front of her eyes. When he saw these two huge animals, he subconsciously wanted to get up, but he forgot that he was still seriously injured. Just as he was about to raise his arm, he was groaned in pain. .

  Su Beining heard a voice from behind, turned around and saw that the person had woken up, and she cried out in surprise, "Ah, you're awake!"

  Now Jingyang saw her whole picture clearly, Jingyang looked at her In front of Su Beining, her eyes were watery as if she was shouting spring water.