121-130

Chapter 121 Disagreement The

  two quickly wrestled together, and the movement in the carriage alarmed the people in the driver's seat.

  The vehicle came to a stop with a "squeak", because it was a hasty emergency brake, and the body vibrated for a while.

  They were the penultimate car, and the team behind Jing Si was sitting in the next car.

  There was also Liu Xuekai who was separated from them, and of course the emergency stop of the vehicle also affected them.

  The carriage was already crowded, so everyone almost lay on top of each other.

  Liu Xuekai heard the noise ahead, as if someone was fighting, and jumped out of the car to check.

  The two people in this car were already entangled with each other anxiously, and it was so lively with each other.

  The vehicles in front all stopped because of this car. Fortunately, there are no cars passing by here so as not to be afraid of traffic jams.

  The two people who were fighting had already been pulled away by Liu Xuekai and stood aside. The one who started cursing spat on the ground. He was very unwilling to lose the fight.

  On the other hand, the person who refuted him stood aside with a leisurely expression on his face, and Jing Si organized a general idea in the chattering words of the person next to him with a dark face.

  He walked up to the person who had lost the fight: "Do you think we are abusing you? Do you think you should sit in the cab with the air conditioner and leather chairs?"

  The man poked his neck and said, "Isn't it? Since you call yourself What kind of people's soldiers, shouldn't they serve us?"

  Jingyang, who got out of the car after hearing these words, snorted coldly: "We only have five trucks in total, and the driver's seat can accommodate up to four people."

  "Except for the two of us ." Except for the one who needs directions, every driver's seat is filled with women and children or injured and unrecovered supernatural beings."

  "Come on, tell me who do you want to make way for you? You want to get pregnant A woman, a young child, or a supernatural being who needs a quiet rest because of an injury?"

  The man pointed to the front car: "Why can those people get in that car?"

  He didn't forget that at least five well-dressed men got into that car just now. Men are all members of the army.

  Jingyang snorted: "That's his own car, don't you think it's our car when you see that car looks like ours?"

  "What are you thinking? It's his car The car at home, you have the ability, you also have a car like so many private cars in front of you, no one will say you when you lie down, sleep and fly." The

  cars stopped, Su Beining and the others were also curious He was dying, so he sent Yan Zeyu down to find out what was going on.

  Jingyang watched Yan Zeyu come over and pointed at him, "Here comes the man, tell him to give you the car."

  Yan Zeyu was confused: "What?"

  Jingyang explained to him in a few words After a while, Yan Zeyu said "ah" after listening, and looked at the man contemptuously: "Such a big man has not even gotten into a broken car, so he has the nerve to spout nonsense here, you eat too much It 's better to live for a long time."