51-60

Chapter 51 Irony

  Looking at the three people who stood silently, Xu Youle said, "Speak quickly if you have something to do, and leave quickly if you have nothing to do. Didn't you see that we are going to have lunch?"

  "Oh." Aunt Cheng looked at Xu Youle, smiling "This is Youle, right? They've grown up so much, and they're so handsome now."

  Su Beining put down her chopsticks: "Are you just here to gossip? Don't you know that standing here disturbs our appetite very much? "

  No, no." Aunt Cheng waved her hands again and again: "We are here to find Xiaojun."

  "Oh!" She pointed at Cheng Jun: "There, just talk about anything!"

  "Xiaojun!" Aunt Cheng put on a smiling face Rubbing your hands: "Come out with us, we have something to tell you."

  "No." Su Beining pulled out a chicken leg and handed it to Haohao: "He can only go out if I let him go out, and he will go out if I don't let him go out." Can't go out."

  "Oh, it's not just him." She pointed around with her chopsticks: "All the people here can only be decided by me!"

  "Haha, this, the little girl will not be our Cheng Jun's wife!"

  Cheng Jun rolled his eyes: "What are you thinking about? Dreaming! I know what you want to do, no."

  Aunt Cheng: "You child, you don't have any before we say what you are going to do."

  Cheng Jun picked Chopsticks: "Auntie, calling you Auntie is the last face for you. I know what you want to do. If I say no, I won't."

  Uncle Cheng is anxious: "No, we are your elders anyway. So You haven't made any progress for so many years, we are your elders, and Jiaojiao is your younger sister."

  "We've been standing here for so long, yet you didn't tell us to sit down and eat together. That's how your parents taught you Is it?"

  Without mentioning their parents, Cheng Jun is still willing to save some face for them, and Cheng Jun's eyes are red when he mentions his parents.

  He stood up with a whoosh, picked up the chopsticks in his hand and threw them on his face, gritted his teeth and said viciously: "Shut up, and if I hear my parents mentioned from your mouths again, don't blame me for being rude." "

  Xu Youle said with a straight face: "What qualifications do you have to come here to find us? Have you forgotten how Cheng Jun was almost

  thrown away ?" Treating her nephew like this made Aunt Cheng feel that her elder status was being challenged.

  She poked her neck and shouted: "I am your aunt. Even if I do something big, I am still your aunt. If your parents are not here, I will take on the responsibility and obligation to educate you. You have the responsibility to respect me." !"

  "Heh!"

  Su Beining couldn't take it anymore when it came to this, I've seen shameless people before, but I've never seen such shameless people.

  She put down her chopsticks and put her hands on the table: "According to what you said, if you wanted to get rid of him back then, it was better for you?"

  Aunt Cheng: "Otherwise, why would his parents think of moving and how could they raise you so well? It's okay if you don't know how to be grateful! Now you don't know how to go home and take care of us, be careful when you go out and get poked in the back!"

  Yan Zeyu whispered: "I've seen shameless people before, I've never seen such shameless people!"

  Cheng Jiaojiao was starving for a long time, and now her mother was messing around with Cheng Jun, so she deliberately dawdled and approached the dining table step by step.