61-70

Chapter 61 Preparations before returning to Kyoto After

  eating and drinking, they bid farewell to the sea area, and they rushed back to the base to report this matter to the elders while it was dark.

  Zhu Lao sighed deeply after hearing this: "Is this asking us to find our own way? Haikou City was originally located by the sea, and now even this sea area is polluted!"

  Yan Hexuan: "Zhu Lao, since there are still some equipment in Haikou City, our suggestion is that you better set up a laboratory."

  "Find someone to collect the seawater, analyze the composition, and see if you can find usable materials."

  "We I found that the storage in the store in the base is no longer enough, and if it continues like this, it will be exhausted sooner or later."

  Zhu Lao nodded: "I know what you mean, I will follow it, when are you going to return to the capital !"

  "When the infrastructure in the base is on the right track, I will ask Ningning and the others to go to the training camp to find out the actual combat experience in the past few days, and I will first inform Mr. Pang of this matter to make plans."

  Yan Hexuan planned it like this , originally planned to take a helicopter directly back to Kyoto, but now the base infrastructure construction is imminent.

  So in the end, I decided to drive to Kyoto with a few people. The journey may be far away, but this is the most practical way.

  When Su Beining was dug out of the bed by Yan Zeyu, she looked very unlovable. She could understand that he took Yan Hexuan's words as an imperial edict, but she didn't want to.

  When she was standing in the training camp, she was still in a daze. Strictly speaking, she wasn't the only one who was in a daze, Cheng Jun and Xu Youle were also in a daze.

  What Yan Hexuan meant was that there was no danger along the way, and those of them who had no hands-on ability at all had better be able to protect themselves.

  Even a little bit of boxing is fine. When Su Beining found out, she thought she was talking about Cheng Jun and Xu Youle, but who would have thought that he would specifically ask Yan Zeyu to bring her along.

  "Stand still!" A loud roar frightened Su Beining, who was wandering away, and it was Yanmo who came out of the camp in his training uniform and stood in front of them.

  Yanmo looked at Su Beining in front of him, struggling for a while: "Ningning, you, me!"

  Su Beining rolled her eyes: "Train quickly and don't talk!"

  "But why do you, a little girl, train with us? We train It's very bitter, and I don't know what big brother thinks!"

  But she has already come, can she go back now?

  Yan Zeyu ran over and whispered to Yan Mo for a while, Yan Mo nodded helplessly, since it was the elder brother who said it, there was nothing he could do.

  "Let's just do some simple emergency response in the past few days. You can run five laps around the playground first!"

  Su Beining turned around and visually measured the length of the runway. A lap should be about 1,000 meters It looks like running five laps is five kilometers.

  Looking at Su Beining's unbelievable eyes, Yan Bai stepped forward quietly: "This is still rare, you know that the closest distance we have every morning is five kilometers of cross-country running sister."