331-340

Chapter 331 A Strong Team

  Because of the addition of Su Yu and his team, it took them a while to adjust in place, mainly because Su Yu and his team not only had more women, but also because they had several children with them.

  With the addition of Su Yu and the others, and the people brought by Chen Tianhe and Chen Tianzhi, it was impossible to count how many people there were from afar.

  In the past few days, the happiest person is Yan Zeyu. It was only now that Su Beining and the others discovered that Yan Zeyu was so attractive to children, and would secretly hide something and take it out when eating every day.

  It's not that they didn't miss Yan Hexuan, but it was rare to cooperate with him when they saw him playing happily alone.

  He even asked the team members under him to cooperate, Yan Zeyu was like a fish in water among the children, and he was extremely happy.

  Su Beining looked at the child who could be coaxed with a few lollipops: "Children are indeed the most coaxed in the world, a piece of candy and a candied haws can make you happy all day!"

  Yan Hexuan handed it over in time A piece of candied gourd: "Then I'll coax you too, you're happy!"

  Su Beining took it over in surprise: "Where did this come from?"

  The sweet smell of hawthorn mixed with the melted sugar came from behind, and she turned around. It turned out that they were making candied haws when they had nothing to do.

  Su Beining smiled and said, "Aren't you guys so boring that you started making candied haws?" Saying so, she also walked to the table to learn how to make and play with them.

  Yanmo held up what he had made and said, "Isn't there nothing to do now? I've stolen half a day's leisure!"

  Su Bei Ning didn't even raise her head: "Brother Yu said this sentence with more feeling! Third brother, do you compare It's suitable for that kind, looking at the sun in the sky and suddenly saying, "Oh, I'm going, the sunset is so beautiful!" "

  Hahahaha!" Yan Mo was speechless!

  Probably the strong sweet smell attracted Yan Zeyu back, he took all the prepared candied haws in one go, and played with the children under the car as an eagle catching chickens.

  The children on Su Yu's side are indeed very sensible, they know that this car is private, and they stand below one by one without permission, and never go up, even the youngest five-year-old child in it understands to stand with his sister on the side.

  Yan Hexuan almost cried out when he saw the candied haws he made for Su Beining, but after thinking about it, he decided to forget it.

  After these few days of getting along, Su Yu and the people in their base got along more and more harmoniously with Yan Hexuan and the others. Now if it was someone who didn't know, they would think that Yan Hexuan and the others came with Su Yu and the others in the first place.

  After resting in place for a few days, after Su Yu and the rest of his team had almost rested, they finally embarked on the journey again.

  But this time the journey was never as boring as before. Yan Zeyu would occasionally invite a few children to play in the car. At the beginning, they were still very cautious, and they were quite scared to see the group of serious uncles in the car. .

  After getting acquainted with each other later, things got better, but they still didn't dare to face Yan Hexuan and Yan Yu, and the two of them couldn't understand it.