101-110

Chapter 101 We Are Human

  Recalling this point, the tears in the corners of Teacher Li's eyes could no longer stop flowing down.

  He took a deep breath: "From that day on, we can only eat one meal and drink water once a day, and they feed us like they are raising pigs."

  "We all eat, drink and drink in that room Later, when the children are hungry and thirsty, they will..."

  At this point he stopped, Yan Yu and Su Beining probably could think of what he didn't say, so they all silently closed their mouths and didn't say anything. Voice.

  Teacher Li looked at the mountains and fields in the distance: "I brought out twenty students, and now there are only fifteen left."

  He raised his hand tremblingly: "It is because I am unable to protect my students that I let them suffer. After seeing this kind of suffering, they haven't even had time to go back to see their parents for the last time."

  "I know that there is a creature called a zombie that is difficult to deal with, but if people don't distinguish between good and evil and only serve their own selfish desires, how can they live here?" The world lasts forever."

  Hearing these words, Su Beining didn't know whether she wanted to comfort herself or the teacher: "Teacher, when you meet such a person in this world, you can still think of protecting your students. You are already a very competent person." Teacher."

  "As you said, the reason why human beings are human is because we all have good and evil. In times of peace and prosperity, there were still extremely vicious people, let alone this person now is neither human nor ghost. Time."

  "However, not all people are human, and not all people are not human. How to do it depends on your own heart. We are open and aboveboard, and we are worthy of the world and ourselves."

  Teacher Li nodded: " That's right, what they said is that there is no fairness or rules in this world now, and the only thing I think about now is to punish them with the laws they once despised."

  "I'm going to bury some of my students properly and tell them to see Look at this world, no matter when you are a human being, you must abide by the rules. Even if you don't want to be a human, but want to be a beast or a beast, someone will punish you."

  Hearing this, Yan Yu spoke up: "Before you said these words, we originally planned to execute these scumbags on the spot, but since you think so, I promise you, and escort them back to the capital to accept the legal trial."

  "Let These people accept their due ending in front of the world."

  Teacher Li nodded to him with tears in his eyes: "Thank you, thank you!"

  Su Beining: "Don't worry, we will bring you back to Kyoto, the current Kyoto There are also schools, if you are willing to continue to be a teacher, you can also go back to teaching and educating people."

  "We will also find good psychological education experts to intervene in your group of students, trying to adjust their psychology back to a healthy state." "

  Teacher Li asked excitedly: "Can I really take them back with me? Can I still teach them?"

  Yan Yu: "Yes, in fact, educational resources are scarce after the end of the world, and teachers are needed now. After all, children are the future and hope of a nation at any time."

  "That's good, that's good, I'll take our group of children back and continue teaching them."

  He hesitated for a moment, but still asked cautiously To: "Can I know how you know that someone here is in danger?"