311-320

Chapter 311 The Quiet Small Farm

  She is very grateful to Shi Yue and the others for being willing to stand behind her and support her at such a time. Although they usually don't say anything, Yun Qiao will lead them to stand silently behind her every time at this time behind.

  This is also the reason why she has not left alone. The rain gradually subsided, and the zombies were exposed in front of their eyes without obstacles. Soon, at the cost of losing ten lives, they successfully intercepted this Batch of zombies.

  Everyone's body was wet, and the wet clothes stuck to their bodies, making them very sticky and uncomfortable. Complaints could be heard faintly behind them, and Su Beining patted her hands casually as she was used to.

  What's the point of being hypocritical at a time like this, after staying away from the corpses of zombies all over the place, Chen Tianzhi took them to find a quiet place to fill their stomachs.

  Su Beining pinched the bread in her hand and didn't know what she was thinking. Yun Qiao was a little worried that she had lost her appetite because of what happened just now.

  Seeing Yun Qiao's worried little expression, Su Beining pinched her face: "Don't worry, I just thought that the scene just now was a bit unbearable, it will be fine after a while.

  " Ning's old man looked at the bread in Su Bei Ning's hand and swallowed a mouthful of saliva, then ran to the front with a snaking left and right, his old smiling face bloomed.

  When Yun Qiao saw it, she pulled Su Beining in disgust. Could Su Beining know what the old man was thinking? She tore open the bag of bread in front of him and swallowed it in one bite.

  Seeing the old man's face change instantly, Xu Youqing, who was sitting behind them, couldn't help laughing out loud.

  The laughter startled Shi Yue and the others, Xu Youqing covered his mouth in embarrassment and waved his hands: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, I couldn't hold back!"

  Wen Yun bumped into his shoulder: "I'm not afraid, I almost laughed too "

  The old man was so angry that he could vaguely see his darkened face, and left cursing.

  Yun Qiao wrinkled her nose at him: "Damn, disrespecting the old, relying on the old to sell the old, and just cursing others, it would be a shame to come here."

  Su Beining didn't care: "Well, maybe it's because I'm too kind.

  " After they were full, Chen Tianzhi called everyone to get up and continue on their way. After more than a month of travel, their food reserves were basically close to zero. If they still couldn't meet the supply station or the small base, they might not have arrived at the North China base. To be starved to death.

  Although there are occasional wild animals hunted on the way here, after all, there is nothing for one person if there are more monks than meat, and such good luck does not happen every day.

  The bases I met before were not large, and there were very few supplies that could be given to them. Some small bases could not even provide for their own food and clothing, let alone help them.

  Fortunately, God didn't think about starving them to death. Just as they couldn't help sighing, a small farm suddenly appeared on the side of the road. It wasn't that kind of old mountain village, but the kind of small farm that was privately owned before the end of the world.

  The front yard of the farm is surrounded by a large fence, which wraps the whole thing tightly, and occasionally the crowing of roosters and the clucking of hens can be heard.