211-220

Chapter 211 Dilemma Xiao

  Hei flew from the desert to Kyoto by himself in just four days, but after bringing the group of people behind him, it slowed down a lot. Originally, it was enough to find a place to rest at night, but they had to sleep for a while will feel.

  It was already six days later when he returned to the desert. The first thing Xiao Hei did when he returned to the desert was to lean into Su Beining's arms and shed tears of grievance. It's a carnivore a carnivore!

  Su Beining comforted it with a smile: "Xiao Hei is very good this time, I feel wronged because I didn't leave them to find food by myself   .

  "

The food in the desert was very simple, and I was already tired of it. Even if Xiao Hei didn't act coquettishly and wanted to eat delicious food when he came back, Su Beining was ready to reward everyone.

  Ye Wangshu saw that Xiao Hei didn't come back by himself, and brought so many people back, even if he hadn't read Pang Lao's reply letter, he knew what he meant.

  Su Beining took the backpack from Xiaohei, took out the letter and handed it to Yan Hexuan. Yan Hexuan read it carefully and handed it to Jingyang and the others behind him.

  Jing Si was very happy to see his teammates again, and now he took them to another tent to reminisce about the old days. After reading the letter in his hand, Ye Wangshu looked enviously at the four crystal energy guns in his backpack. Sighed.

  In the letter, Cheng Jun carefully told them about the current situation outside, and now he didn't know what was going on with these zombies, and began to attack the base aggressively.

  But they are also very strange. The last time the zombie wave was commanded by high-level zombies, but this time the zombies gathered together to attack the base as if they were conscious of themselves.

  Moreover, their very clear purpose is not to attack humans, but to destroy the base.

  If the people in one base change to another base, or build a new base on the original site, they will sweep back and destroy the base again.

  The energy cores collected by Li Youwei before have all been used on the newly developed crystal energy gun, and there are not many left after being distributed to the major bases.

  It is now confirmed that the discovery of a huge energy nuclear mine in the desert is something worth cheering for everyone, so send people to start collecting it as soon as possible.

  Then there was a matter that Mr. Pang asked Su Beining to do, because all his energy was spent on dealing with these zombies, and with the current traffic and signal interruption, delivering supplies to the desert became the biggest problem.

  Pang Lao hopes that they will help collect energy cores in the desert recently, and if possible, help the garrison here. This is a request, not a request.

  It is best not to leave the desert for a short period of time. The situation outside is unknown now. If you encounter danger after going out, the loss outweighs the gain.

  Su Beining agreed to what Pang Lao said without hesitation after listening to it, and Yan Zeyu asked her in surprise: "So refreshing?"

  Su Beining: "Yes, there is no one else here, they are all hard-working soldiers , no matter what time it takes to protect others, they are the most worthy of protection."

  "Besides!" Su Beining glanced at Yan Mo, Yan Bai and Jingyang lightly: "There are a few homes in our family, too. People are human!!!"

  Yan Mo and the others scratched their heads in embarrassment when they heard this sentence, Ye Wangshu secretly said to Ye Weizhi: "The predecessors are right!"