91-100

Chapter 91 Professor

  Zhou Professor Zhou appeared in front of Su Beining and the others with such an image. Looking at the professor in front of him, Su Beining not only wondered: Do all senior researchers in the world appear like this? A look.

  People in the research institute are constantly exploring various new research objects and objects every day. For them, immersing themselves in experiments is the most pleasant thing for them. The appearance is just a skin.

  Professor Zhou looked at the two strangers in front of him, and then looked at Xu Youle beside him: "Youle, didn't you say you can't bring friends to the research institute?"

  Xu Youle waved his hands repeatedly: "No, no, teacher, I'm about to go out I'm looking for you, my two friends were called by the superiors to come here to donate experimental props."

  Once they heard that they were here to donate experimental props, it meant that there was a new experiment to study. Professor Zhou's expression of frowning and lecturing people just now changed to a wide-eyed smile and came forward.

  Jingyang secretly stood behind Su Beining: "This face-changing speed is a bit fast."

  Afraid of being heard by Professor Zhou, Su Beining secretly nudged Jingyang back with his elbow, telling him to shut up.

  Seeing Su Beining's movements, Xu Youle secretly covered his mouth and smiled, and Jingyang looked at him in embarrassment and smiled awkwardly.

  Su Beining looked at Professor Zhou: "Hello, Professor Zhou, I'm Su Beining, you can call me Beining, this is Jingyang, and it's mine."

  Professor Zhou interrupted her: "Whatever you two call me It's okay, I don't care, what new research object did you send in, let me have a look."

  Professor Zhou looked at Su Beining with bright eyes, as if he wanted to see through her.

  Xu Youle stepped forward: "Professor, we need tools for storing things."

  "Huh?" Professor Zhou wondered, "Why, we have to bring our own boxes, why are you so picky?"

  Su Beining pulled Xu Youle and stood in front of Professor Zhou and explained to him: "Because this thing needs to be stored in a container that can keep the research institute fresh, otherwise it will be scattered after a while."

  Professor Zhou suddenly realized: "Then you wait for me, I'll go get it now."

  They haven't said what they want, how much and how many, looking at Professor Zhou running away like this, Su Beining pointed at the door: "That's it? This professor is like this!"

  Forgive her for not being able to In front of Xu Youle's face, he said the adjective "research madman", and Xu Youle smiled wryly: "This is what the teacher is like. Whenever he hears about new research, he will forget to eat and sleep. It's crazy."

  As soon as he finished speaking, Professor Zhou appeared in front of them, panting, He put the glassware in his hand on the ground again and said: "Without our day and night research, the current Kyoto would not have access to electricity."

  He stood up and looked at Su Beining: "How about these two? They are still young. I'm too old, if I can't, I'll go get it."

  Su Beining hurriedly stopped him: "Enough is enough, Professor Zhou, even if you do research, it will take a while, this is almost done."

  "I hope this experiment is just you and Xu Youle, I'm not I really trust other researchers."

  Professor Zhou patted his chest: "Don't worry, how can I let others get involved in my experiment, it's impossible, okay, let it go."